MLB 2023 MLB Season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If the Orioles ownership cared, at all, they could make the playoffs. They have a good young core. Just need Means healthy and get a couple good vets to lead the way.
Facts.

The Angelos family are one of the worst in Sports, they’ve completely run a once proud franchise like the Orioles into the ground. The funny thing is, the O’s actually have a really good core nucleus of young talent with Mullins, Jorge Mateo, Ramon Urias & Anthony Santander. Adley Rutschman is probably one of the best young prospects in the league & has an insane amount of talent. IMO he’ll be everything Matt Wieters was supposed to be with way better Power & OBP.

All the Orioles really need is an Ace-Pitcher that can give 200+K’s a year & go 7 1/2 innings without giving up 5 runs lol.

Once they sure up their Bullpen, they’ll be a legit contender in the East.

Facts.

The Angelos family are one of the worst in Sports, they’ve completely run a once proud franchise like the Orioles into the ground. The funny thing is, the O’s actually have a really good core nucleus of young talent with Mullins, Jorge Mateo, Ramon Urias & Anthony Santander. Adley Rutschman is probably one of the best young prospects in the league & has an insane amount of talent. IMO he’ll be everything Matt Wieters was supposed to be with way better Power & OBP.

All the Orioles really need is an Ace-Pitcher that can give 200+K’s a year & go 7 1/2 innings without giving up 5 runs lol.

Once they sure up their Bullpen, they’ll be a legit contender in the East.
Rutschman is the real deal. Hopefully his legs hold up for a long time. He’s better than all of those last decade Tech catchers including Bart, and I don’t think it’s close. I would argue Means was a top 5 pitcher for half of last year. Get another guy to pair with him and some back end help and you got it.

Camden is a great place to watch a game too. They’re sitting on a gold mine with a loaded schedule that fans would flock to see.

Advertisement
Facts.

The Angelos family are one of the worst in Sports, they’ve completely run a once proud franchise like the Orioles into the ground.
I don't disagree at all and it pains me to read this. As a DC area resident it pains me to see what fate the Orioles and *(Redskins)* have suffered over roughly the same time period. Both were consistent championship level teams in my younger days (the Nationals weren't around yet) and have both been mostly irrelevant and incompetent for the last 25ish years starting with substandard ownership issues. Add in Miami's football futility over the last 20 years and it's a good thing I don't drink or I'd have a 500 pound liver by now.

Advertisement

The O’s have some really good young talent; if they can land a pitcher they’re gonna be a real threat in the East.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back