MLB 2023 MLB Season

Yordan Alvarez generates so much power from his swing, he absolutely explodes with torque on his follow-through once he puts barrel to bat.

Advertisement
Rays are the best team in baseball. And no I’m not a Rays fan. Their rotation and bullpen are absolutely loaded and their lineup consistently produces. Wander Franco is a young superstar and Arozarena is an all star caliber player. And watch out for some young bats to be called up this season that will produce.

Rays are the best team in baseball. And no I’m not a Rays fan. Their rotation and bullpen are absolutely loaded and their lineup consistently produces. Wander Franco is a young superstar and Arozarena is an all star caliber player. And watch out for some young bats to be called up this season that will produce.
Wander Franco, Randy Arozarena & Isaac Paredes is a terrific trio of core talent, Jose Siri & Yandy Diaz.

That 4-man rotation of Jeff Springs, Shane McClanahan, Zach Eflin & Drew Rasmussen is loaded.

It’s way too early to determine who’s the best as of now, but in terms of depth they’re right up there with the Yankees, Braves, Mets, Padres, Guardians & Twins.

Advertisement
Wander Franco, Randy Arozarena & Isaac Paredes is a terrific trio of core talent, Jose Siri & Yandy Diaz.

That 4-man rotation of Jeff Springs, Shane McClanahan, Zach Eflin & Drew Rasmussen is loaded.

It’s way too early to determine who’s the best as of now, but in terms of depth they’re right up there with the Yankees, Braves, Mets, Padres, Guardians & Twins.
No doubt brother. And they’re getting Glasnow back soon, probably their ace.

That rotation is also still missing Shane Baz, and Tyler Glassnow

Advertisement
Advertisement
My Red Sox are hot rubbish. How is everyone liking the pitch clock? Watching at home I’m a big fan of it but can see how going to game it can be a negative change. I’m seeing a lot of stadiums are extending beer sales until the bottom of the 8th.

My Red Sox are hot rubbish. How is everyone liking the pitch clock? Watching at home I’m a big fan of it but can see how going to game it can be a negative change. I’m seeing a lot of stadiums are extending beer sales until the bottom of the 8th.
At first I was totally against it as a Baseball purist, but after watching it in real time during games thus far, I actually like it a lot. It adds an extra component to the game that forces Pitchers & Batters to speed up their process.

It also can get in the heads of players both positively & negatively, it’s like the Shotclock in Basketball.

It will also create more Offense, I’m guessing runs scored will be through the roof this season.

Advertisement
Grew up watching the White Sox on WGN. For some reason, city I grew up in on the Panhandle of Florida had WGN. Frank Thomas, Robin Ventura, Ozzie Guillen, Tim Raines, Steve Sax. Those were some nice teams.

Watching guys pull the hands in and get the barrel to 95+ on the inner half will never stop being incredible.

I wish every person got the chance to see what that is like at the plate. I’ve always believed that’s the biggest barrier to viewership. Not many people know how impressive that really is.
One of the hardest things to do. Especially when there's movement with those 90 mph plus pitches.

Advertisement
Back