MLB 2023 MLB Season

Rays have some bullpen issues. Blew 3 leads to the Mets yesterday including a 3 run lead with 2 outs in the 9th.

Advertisement
Marlins win their 20th one run game in wacky fashion. Gotta upgrade the catcher position if we're serious about the World Series but I do think it's unlikely ownership takes up a large contract like Salvador Perez's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
McClanahan is tied for most wins in the league and has the second best era in the league. The fact that you aren't bringing up his name shows me you don't know **** about baseball.
I was going by Vegas odds.
Valdez +190
Guasman +350
Cole +350
McClanahan +700...because he's hurt.

I follow baseball harder then I follow Miami. Please don't be rude for no reason. No need for it.

I was going by Vegas odds.
Valdez +190
Guasman +350
Cole +350
McClanahan +700...because he's hurt.

I follow baseball harder then I follow Miami. Please don't be rude for no reason. No need for it.
He’s back Sunday but ok. Yea ok I’m being rude…how little do we forget.

Advertisement

Really happy for Vladdy G Jr, my absolute favorite player in the MLB (check OP of the thread for proof lol)

IMO the best pure Power hitter in the league, just like his Pops!

Advertisement
I love the arms the Fish have on the farm system (Eury, Max Meyer, Eder) but the lack of bats and draft history with position players is a little worrisome. I oddly believe we'll see Sixto in the majors again; I know this is not a rational thought lol. If Dane Meyers remains hot I think he should stay at CF and Jazz should slide back to SS. Cueto needs to be DFA'd as soon as possible.

Just some random thoughts, have a good day all.

Advertisement
Back