2023 2023 DE Enow Etta receives offer

I am not I thought someone above or a couple people had said it seems like we’re missing on Bain or it’s just looking unlikely. I am a big fan of his. Would love to add him to the class
He has been enjoying his recruitment much like Samson.

Advertisement
This is what Mario will do. Elite recruiter who won’t get left with his **** in his hand like manny and golden did taking plan D kids when they strike out in local kids.

If Bain doesn’t want in, fine. Go national and show we will build this roster with or without you.

I love it!
Im sure Mario said that. If Local Kids don't want to come then he will recruit harder nationally

Advertisement
hmmm...

Attachments

• 4B9EFFF0-2E4A-4778-983F-35ABB1490018.jpeg
    4B9EFFF0-2E4A-4778-983F-35ABB1490018.jpeg
    264.2 KB · Views: 506
Advertisement
Advertisement
You gotta post more than that my guy
He is talking in a Twitter space with Collins. Pretty much said he can see why Miami is getting everyone. Mario is coming hard at him. The two schools his father will let him go to are Stanford and Michigan. His dad was upset when he picked Michigan. Collins wanted to pick Miami the first time but they talked about going to school together so they both picked Michigan. Miami stayed on Collins hard and he flipped.

He is talking in a Twitter space with Collins. Pretty much said he can see why Miami is getting everyone. Mario is coming hard at him. The two schools his father will let him go to are Stanford and Michigan. His dad was upset when he picked Michigan. Collins wanted to pick Miami the first time but they talked about going to school together so they both picked Michigan. Miami stayed on Collins hard and he flipped.
Why? Miami can have the same impact in him educationally just as much as any of those schools.

Advertisement
We tried. Kid is sold on going to a back to back playoff program, elite academic institution, and a school that has produced a plethora of high NFL draft picks at the Edge position over the past 5 or so years. I can’t be mad at that.
It’s all about the win!

Advertisement
Back