2023 2023 DE Enow Etta receives offer

Advertisement
@SouthParkCane LCE don't wanna be great anymore so you all i got. He the one?
LMAO only cause it’s you bro I got you.. yeah he’s very good. He reminds me more of Kwity paye personally but this is the guy you go out to get to play all 3 downs. He can set the edge on the strong side but he’s also a premier pass rusher.. he can play early imo

Advertisement
LMAO only cause it’s you bro I got you.. yeah he’s very good. He reminds me more of Kwity paye personally but this is the guy you go out to get to play all 3 downs. He can set the edge on the strong side but he’s also a premier pass rusher.. he can play early imo
Say less papi

Advertisement
Man Bain better hurry up and get into this class lol

This is what Mario will do. Elite recruiter who won’t get left with his **** in his hand like manny and golden did taking plan D kids when they strike out in local kids.

If Bain doesn’t want in, fine. Go national and show we will build this roster with or without you.

I love it!

Advertisement
This is what Mario will do. Elite recruiter who won’t get left with his **** in his hand like manny and golden did taking plan D kids when they strike out in local kids.

If Bain doesn’t want in, fine. Go national and show we will build this roster with or without you.

I love it!
Exactly he'll find guys that want to be here no matter what area, no more is Miami the local fall back option

Advertisement
Dang missing on Bain stinks but I agree you gotta just replace them with someone similarly talented until the local kids see we can win and want back in I guess

Dang missing on Bain stinks but I agree you gotta just replace them with someone similarly talented until the local kids see we can win and want back in I guess
Who says we are missing on Bain and why can't we land Etta and Bain? Out of Collins and Etta- I could see one growing into a 3 Tech at 290lbs.

Last edited:
Who says we are missing on Bain and why cant we land Etta and Bain? Out of Collin and Etta- I could see one growing into a 3 Tech at 290lbs.
I am not I thought someone above or a couple people had said it seems like we’re missing on Bain or it’s just looking unlikely. I am a big fan of his. Would love to add him to the class

Advertisement
Back