Votes: 2 2.1%
  • @Rellyrell

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • @WanderFranco

Votes: 21 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is an incredibly great point.

There are a couple of guys on that list who are just ********, they have no evidence, no charts, no maps. They just argue the opposite of what everyone else knows to be true just to be some kind of misguided mavericks.

Most of the guys on the list are just tireless in making great arguments, though, so I voted for myself and Cali.
I see what you’re doing here and I like it

Building your own hill

Advertisement
@WanderFranco
I am always honest in my assessments, and you have finally made a great point.
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Vote for 3 now is open!!

Vote for 3, Cane brethren.

Advertisement
We are back for another award.

Who is willing to die on a Hill nominee? Well, this person will argue a point back and forth regardless of wether they are right or wrong.

They will not concede nor die until their opponent calls for momma as they bleed out on the hill or until that last breath leaves their body and goes onto the after life, in which case upon their arrival there, they will pick up and continue the argument with evidence, maps, tweets, receipts, whatever they need to use to make their point.

over GIF

The nominees for the won’t Die on the Hill Poster:

@TheOriginalCane
@calinative umstudent
@305to954
@Bender
@NorthernVirginiaCane
@ST26
@Hegemon
@Number1CanesFan
@Rellyrell
@WanderFranco

Vote for THREE!!!
Why not just call it the Original Cane Award?

We are back for another award.

Who is willing to die on a Hill nominee? Well, this person will argue a point back and forth regardless of wether they are right or wrong.

They will not concede nor die until their opponent calls for momma as they bleed out on the hill or until that last breath leaves their body and goes onto the after life, in which case upon their arrival there, they will pick up and continue the argument with evidence, maps, tweets, receipts, whatever they need to use to make their point.

over GIF

The nominees for the won’t Die on the Hill Poster:

@TheOriginalCane
@calinative umstudent
@305to954
@Bender
@NorthernVirginiaCane
@ST26
@Hegemon
@Number1CanesFan
@Rellyrell
@WanderFranco

Vote for THREE!!!
Have you seen the Judd thread?! There's a pretty big name missing from this list. @Rellyrell I wonder who it is..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Point of Order...

May I suggest this be renamed "Willing To Die On The Hill..."

I kinda like the "Fix Bayonets and Charge!!!" naming too.....

oooohhhh...even bettery....."CIS Glory!!" Award and have a picture of Matthew Broderick and Denzel Washington...

I'm on 🔥🔥🔥🔥

View attachment 280140
This is correct. For whatever reason @PIPO thinks it’s “never” or “won’t” die on a hill when it’s either willing to die on a hill or die on a hill.

Advertisement
Back