• @WanderFranco

Votes: 21 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PIPO

Bathing in Nole Tears!!
Premium
We are back for another award.

Who is willing to die on a Hill nominee? Well, this person will argue a point back and forth regardless of wether they are right or wrong.

They will not concede nor die until their opponent calls for momma as they bleed out on the hill or until that last breath leaves their body and goes onto the after life, in which case upon their arrival there, they will pick up and continue the argument with evidence, maps, tweets, receipts, whatever they need to use to make their point.

over GIF

The nominees for the willing to Die on a Hill Poster:

@TheOriginalCane
@calinative umstudent
@305to954
@Bender
@NorthernVirginiaCane
@ST26
@Hegemon
@Number1CanesFan
@Rellyrell
@WanderFranco

Vote for THREE!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Point of Order...

May I suggest this be renamed "Willing To Die On The Hill..."

I kinda like the "Fix Bayonets and Charge!!!" naming too.....

oooohhhh...even bettery....."CIS Glory!!" Award and have a picture of Matthew Broderick and Denzel Washington...

I'm on 🔥🔥🔥🔥

3E2O4jOl2qXuu5YZjJ.gif

Last edited:

Who is the won’t die on a Hill nominee? Well, this person will argue a point back and forth regardless of wether they are right or wrong.

They will not concede nor die until their opponent calls for momma as they bleed out on the hill or until that last breath leaves their body and goes onto the after life, in which case upon their arrival there, they will pick up and continue the argument with evidence, maps, tweets, receipts, whatever they need to use to make their point.

over GIF

The nominees for the won’t Die on the Hill Poster:

@TheOriginalCane
@calinative umstudent
@305to954
@Bender
@NorthernVirginiaCane
@ST26
@Hegemon
@Number1CanesFan
@Rellyrell

Vote for TWO!
How do we vote though - for the person we like the most that does it or the one we hate that deserves it but you don’t want them to get even a mock victory?

it’s black and white.

How do we vote though - for the person we like the most that does it or the one we hate that deserves it but you don’t want them to get even a mock victory?

it’s black and white.
That’s for you to decide

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Who is the won’t die on a Hill nominee? Well, this person will argue a point back and forth regardless of wether they are right or wrong.

over GIF

The nominees for the won’t Die on the Hill Poster:

@TheOriginalCane
@calinative umstudent
@305to954
@Bender
@NorthernVirginiaCane
@ST26
@Hegemon
@Number1CanesFan
@Rellyrell

Vote for TWO!

You just HAD to include maps, didn't you?

Clearly, the CFP Committee has selectively written the rules and guidelines to achieve a particular outcome. ****, even I HAVE TO VOTE FOR MYSELF as it is worded.

****...that's just cold, @PIPO ...

1705874129559.png

it’s black and white.

This is an incredibly great point.

There are a couple of guys on that list who are just ********, they have no evidence, no charts, no maps. They just argue the opposite of what everyone else knows to be true just to be some kind of misguided mavericks.

Most of the guys on the list are just tireless in making great arguments, though, so I voted for myself and Cali.

Advertisement
Back