• @Number1CanesFan

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • @Rellyrell

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • @WanderFranco

Votes: 21 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What’s the body count, I mean trophy count up to now, @RVACane?

Maybe @TheOriginalBuff needs one as well. Unlike a certain primary going on which someone won’t concede, we are conceding this one.

You are one tough and determined hombre, @TheOriginalCane.

rambo GIF

I voted for TOC, Cali and Jagr. It’s not even a question on the board as to who is the King of the Die on a Hill campeón. It doesn’t relieve Cali, the Maude’s choice, from his part - as he’s number 2 - but the board has definitely spoken as to who’s número uno.

IMG_4217.jpeg

Advertisement
I voted for TOC, Cali and Jagr. It’s not even a question on the board as to who is the King of the Die on a Hill campeón. It doesn’t relieve Cali, the Maude’s choice, from his part - as he’s number 2 - but the board has definitely spoken as to who’s número uno.

View attachment 280514

1706113980867.png

View attachment 280514

We voted the same, but I am shocked that TOC has more votes than Cali and Jagr combined. I thought this one would be a lot closer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back