2023 ACC media days

Media days statements
Thinking Working GIF by StickerGiant

Advertisement
This is more than coach speak. Them being good people has zero to do with helping a team win.

I agree with that statement. I’m honestly trying to filter out the buzzwords and listen to the players and not get too frustrated with different elements of it either way…

I’ve watched a bunch of the ACC show today — the Louisville and GT coaches going to their alma mater and hoping to avoid pulling a Miami, is both accurate and aggravating…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s coach speak… problem is people overreacting to any of it… elite human beings, culture, physicality, pillars, new Miami…

It’s all what ends up happening on the field.

Yeah, not sure why certain porsters are freaking out.

Just because you say something positive doesn't mean you are making a negative comparison to last year.

Everybody chill the **** out.

Yeah, not sure why certain porsters are freaking out.

Just because you say something positive doesn't mean you are making a negative comparison to last year.

Everybody chill the **** out.

I listened to a bunch today. The tweets and sound bites posted are clearly to stir conversation…. I read some of them and say Jesus Mario, shut up with those buzzwords please… others I am like **** yeah, this..:

I get that it’s the ebbs and flows of the off-season/preseason so someone will post something they think is positive or negative that Mario says, others will point out that Al Golden said the same thing and a thread erupts…

I laugh, jump in to point out a few inconsistencies, stir up people… go back to having a normal conversation with you…

Aggravate a few of the agents posting in the TVD and Chaney threads to point out that their players aren’t perfect, but I respect them acting like they are…

Life is good. 😎

Let the games start so I can use up some this energy at the stadium!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back