2023 ACC media days

I agree, there's 4 tough games (UNC, Clemson, FSU, and aTm) - I think it's reasonable to think we can win one of them.

In fact, Mario's Oregon teams always had that one big surprise win (e.g. winning at Ohio State)
2 of those are home too

Advertisement
It’s very reasonable for this team to go 8-4/9-3. No reason why 9-wins isn’t a possibility with this schedule. That’s actually my barometer right now, win back to back 9 or more win seasons. Why? We haven’t done that since 2016-2017, and before that we hadn’t done it since 2003-2004. Need to set the most basic of baselines.

Way to talk me into a fresh 2023 version of Hurricanes kool-aid

I agree, there's 4 tough games (UNC, Clemson, FSU, and aTm) - I think it's reasonable to think we can win one of them.

In fact, Mario's Oregon teams always had that one big surprise win (e.g. winning at Ohio State)
They also often had that one unlikely loss. To me, that's one of the biggest things to watch this season: will we do what we have to do against average or sub-par teams? If we can sneak a win in any of those other 4, then great. That's 9-3 and I'd consider that a plain success.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Am I the only one that’s starting to get tired of hearing about what “elite human beings” people are? Who ******* cares? We had elite humans last year that led us to a very non-elite 5-7 record. Win 9 games or go be an elite human being somewhere else.

Are there families elite people as well like Ted Ginn's? Win and losses, that's all that matters. This talk is just non-sense.

Nobody is being paid to be elite human beings. They are being paid to be elite coaches. Saban and Smart are trash people, but nobody cares because they win.

Am I the only one that’s starting to get tired of hearing about what “elite human beings” people are? Who ******* cares? We had elite humans last year that led us to a very non-elite 5-7 record. Win 9 games or go be an elite human being somewhere else.

It’s coach speak… problem is people overreacting to any of it… elite human beings, culture, physicality, pillars, new Miami…

It’s all what ends up happening on the field.

Advertisement
Back