2023 4* DL John Walker (Commits to UCF)

I hope the transcript and class issues aren’t insurmountable…if anyone can find a way around this, it’s Mario.

Big truss.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20220728-092751_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is dead serious... Y'all don't realize Mario is making a statement starting with this class. We gonna be top 3 easy before it's all said and done and 1 wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Whoa. The usual suspects are recruiting at a high level so your statement is eye opening. I realize he is doing a great job but for me personally, that would be an unreal recruiting haul. Top 3, HFC.

I used to fear your posts. The truth tickets you would spit out hurt my moral. Keep these type of posts coming please.

Easily. But I disagree we need to in order to close like that. We just need to be competitive. True the acc got significantly better through subtraction with some previous staffs & replacing them with in my eyes significant upgrades. Coaching can make a big difference year in and year out of a squad buys in. But I feel the biggest issue in the acc is very average QB play. That's why I know we'll be far better because we ARE going to have a mean running game and we'll get more consistency out of the remainder of the offense. Consistency is really all we need to win in conference. I think we beat a & m also. I'll leave Clemson and possibly Carolina as our two losses this year & that's just because I think Carolina always plays with far more urgency when they come across us not like it's a gaurenteed loss or even close. But I think mack will need that one while I'd worry we get a lil complacent with the early success.
I have us beating a&m because I think most of their pub coming from 1 recruiting class. They lost their top back and TE. Their WR and QB are average. Plus Texas guys are a bit overrated in many cases. Same with clemsum, not exceptional in any area. Not worried about NC. Tackle their QB and we win. He gone now and they won't be better without him.

Advertisement
I have us beating a&m because I think most of their pub coming from 1 recruiting class. They lost their top back and TE. Their WR and QB are average. Plus Texas guys are a bit overrated in many cases. Same with clemsum, not exceptional in any area. Not worried about NC. Tackle their QB and we win. He gone now and they won't be better without him.
Haha I love them Canes as much as anyone but Clemson isn't exceptional in any area? DL?

Advertisement
I must be behind. Over as in he's not coming here? Or over meaning his recruitment is over and commitment to us is expected?
That UCF insider is saying that it’s over and UCF has his commitment

I just looked up how many ***** I was supposed to give. A whole nothing came up. With all disrespect find a tall building walk up all the stairs and jump tf out the window.
Hahahaha. Some **** head on xbox message me calling me scum while playing fifa. I told him to find the nearest bridge and do a flip. Xbox banned me for a week. I aint even start it.

Advertisement
Back