2023 4* DL John Walker (Commits to UCF)

That UCF insider is saying that it’s over and UCF has his commitment
The UCF insider said this on Tuesday before Dee, Cribby & D$ weighed in. Its an uphill climb but Dee says they've been working this one behind the scenes for months now and then didn't stop once the UCF CBs started rolling in.

Advertisement
Hahahaha. Some **** head on xbox message me calling me scum while playing fifa. I told him to find the nearest bridge and do a flip. Xbox banned me for a week. I aint even start it.
That’s called the @cway313 effect! Next time use that as your justification.

Last edited:
I love when people come for man but crying when man respond. If you can't respond to someone's football opinion with football opinion then be ok with whatever they say. Simple

Advertisement
Yea momma is involved in this one though. Still, 99 times out of 100 when a kid is "committed" to a G5 school and has legit P5 offers that commitment doesn't hold up.
I mean they arent a G5 for much longer if we still call Big12 P5.

Whoa. The usual suspects are recruiting at a high level so your statement is eye opening. I realize he is doing a great job but for me personally, that would be an unreal recruiting haul. Top 3, HFC.

I used to fear your posts. The truth tickets you would spit out hurt my moral. Keep these type of posts coming please.
That's where everyone gets confused with me. I'm not a doom and gloom person. I just don't have a filter and it hurt me to my core to see what that last politician/used car salesman was doing to this program. I'm always gonna keep it a buck. But when I believe in the direction(which anyone who isn't on suicide watch has no choice to with Mario)of the program and the individuals in charge of it, won't get much negativity out of me. It's gonna be a roller coaster for a lil second. But buckle up cause it's gonna be a **** of a ride fellas.

Advertisement
I have us beating a&m because I think most of their pub coming from 1 recruiting class. They lost their top back and TE. Their WR and QB are average. Plus Texas guys are a bit overrated in many cases. Same with clemsum, not exceptional in any area. Not worried about NC. Tackle their QB and we win. He gone now and they won't be better without him.
Honestly it just all comes down to how quickly we grasp the system and start believing in ourselves. Very few teams on paper that we play match our talent level. I think in general d.j. ogaboogaukulele will show his *** alot more this year because that kid has the goods. Playing them at Clemson is our chance to make a statement. I hope we're ready to let the college football world know we back.

Not wild on Orlando myself. It's like a children's Vegas. A weekend then I'm good for a year.
Nightclub Kid Dancing GIF

Animated GIF

Advertisement
That's where everyone gets confused with me. I'm not a doom and gloom person. I just don't have a filter and it hurt me to my core to see what that last politician/used car salesman was doing to this program. I'm always gonna keep it a buck. But when I believe in the direction(which anyone who isn't on suicide watch has no choice to with Mario)of the program and the individuals in charge of it, won't get much negativity out of me. It's gonna be a roller coaster for a lil second. But buckle up cause it's gonna be a **** of a ride fellas.
Bud, you, macho and a few others spoke the truth. It hurt but deep down, I knew. I am enjoying the ride and understand it will not be built overnight. I am a bit older. Butch days took a bit but the wait was worth it. I expect the ECU type game, it’s part of the process. Just wish it had a longer shelf life. I am confident Mario Cristobal is going to be here for a bit.

Not wild on Orlando myself. It's like a children's Vegas. A weekend then I'm good for a year.
I hear ya just was trying to not insult a large amount of the board. And it does have some value in doses as you say…

iowa state…..nah

Advertisement
And for y'all fans you said the same thing just a month ago at linebacker... What's sad is y'all would rather have dudes deemed as insiders say have faith it's better than y'all see. Opposed to as fans having some faith in a coach that's proven to be meticulous and a beast at this recruiting ****... Again I'd like to reiterate, just sit back and enjoy being fans. Same thing I've said since day 1 when there was even anything to discuss with Mario taking over years ago. It's a new day here. In order to embrace that y'all gotta learn to step back and simply appreciate the product in all it's complexity...
1659021892483.jpeg

I hear ya just was trying to not insult a large amount of the board. And it does have some value in doses as you say…

iowa state…..nah
WHAT! You don't like Ames... Think a mixture of field of dreams and children of the corn, meets hills have eyes but as a college town... I used to rag on troy Davis about this when we used to play pool back in the day. Definitely pass on Ames

Advertisement
Back