2023 4* DL John Walker (Commits to UCF)

TF going on in here...

tenor.gif

play dead charge GIF

Advertisement
Kid would be a huge pick up. Mario has proven he always has a plan, but for us fans the DT picture seems foggy at best.
And for y'all fans you said the same thing just a month ago at linebacker... What's sad is y'all would rather have dudes deemed as insiders say have faith it's better than y'all see. Opposed to as fans having some faith in a coach that's proven to be meticulous and a beast at this recruiting ****... Again I'd like to reiterate, just sit back and enjoy being fans. Same thing I've said since day 1 when there was even anything to discuss with Mario taking over years ago. It's a new day here. In order to embrace that y'all gotta learn to step back and simply appreciate the product in all it's complexity...

And for y'all fans you said the same thing just a month ago at linebacker... What's sad is y'all would rather have dudes deemed as insiders say have faith it's better than y'all see. Opposed to as fans having some faith in a coach that's proven to be meticulous and a beast at this recruiting ****... Again I'd like to reiterate, just sit back and enjoy being fans. Same thing I've said since day 1 when there was even anything to discuss with Mario taking over years ago. It's a new day here. In order to embrace that y'all gotta learn to step back and simply appreciate the product in all it's complexity...
There’s levels to this ****…

Advertisement
I trust Mario. I’m on cruise control when it comes to recruiting. Stress free because I know Mario is a beast on the trail and formed his staff to be that way too.
driving joy ride GIF

It's July fam ain't shít else popping. I sure as shít ain't watching baseball. Insiders all I got til Madden til next month.

Advertisement
Relax Chilling GIF by IFHT Films

As for Walker's rumored grades issues, that could be a big concern because for those that don't know Osceola HS academics is a **** show as is Osceola County education as a whole. So if he is struggling with subpar teachers, he may not be able to raise his grades in that environment without outside tutoring.

Go Canes

I live here, and my future kids will be schooled in Orange County. Not that it’s saying much.

Praise The Lord Applause GIF

Advertisement
This is cliche but still they
Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

Still have ptsd
Amazon Prime Video Friends GIF by The Boys

They don’t realize

Matrix Winning GIF by shungunna

And that
Happy New Day GIF by NBC

Because Mario and this staff are

mile high GIF

The end (of Florida)

Advertisement
Honest question, do you think we’ll be able to string together a 9-10 win season this year?

I feel like that’s the bare minimum necessary if we want to end up with a top 5 class and hold on to the blue chippers we already have committed.

Honest question, do you think we’ll be able to string together a 9-10 win season this year?

I feel like that’s the bare minimum necessary if we want to end up with a top 5 class and hold on to the blue chippers we already have committed.
Easily. But I disagree we need to in order to close like that. We just need to be competitive. True the acc got significantly better through subtraction with some previous staffs & replacing them with in my eyes significant upgrades. Coaching can make a big difference year in and year out of a squad buys in. But I feel the biggest issue in the acc is very average QB play. That's why I know we'll be far better because we ARE going to have a mean running game and we'll get more consistency out of the remainder of the offense. Consistency is really all we need to win in conference. I think we beat a & m also. I'll leave Clemson and possibly Carolina as our two losses this year & that's just because I think Carolina always plays with far more urgency when they come across us not like it's a gaurenteed loss or even close. But I think mack will need that one while I'd worry we get a lil complacent with the early success.

Last edited:

won’t matter. mario aint losing anybody regardless of what happens this year. he’s selling them on them changing it.

Advertisement
Back