2023 4* DL John Walker (Commits to UCF)

Nightclub Kid Dancing GIF

Animated GIF
Little mf cooler danna *****, ain’t he? Lol

Advertisement
I would love to know Whyte is choosing UCF over the P5 schools that have offered him. There has to be more to this story. Maybe a family issue or someone very close to him is connected to UCF

I would love to know Whyte is choosing UCF over the P5 schools that have offered him. There has to be more to this story. Maybe a family issue or someone very close to him is connected to UCF

People have said mom and/or grades

That's where everyone gets confused with me. I'm not a doom and gloom person. I just don't have a filter and it hurt me to my core to see what that last politician/used car salesman was doing to this program. I'm always gonna keep it a buck. But when I believe in the direction(which anyone who isn't on suicide watch has no choice to with Mario)of the program and the individuals in charge of it, won't get much negativity out of me. It's gonna be a roller coaster for a lil second. But buckle up cause it's gonna be a **** of a ride fellas.
Yeah man not to re-hash but watching how we handled the Richt retirement/Manny hiring was the turning point for a lot of the fans

Even the most optimistic ones out there (like myself) had to take a step back. It was like wow…they just don’t give a ****

But it’s a completely new day

Advertisement
WHAT! You don't like Ames... Think a mixture of field of dreams and children of the corn, meets hills have eyes but as a college town... I used to rag on troy Davis about this when we used to play pool back in the day. Definitely pass on Ames
Great Movie references!!!!

Advertisement
Yeah man not to re-hash but watching how we handled the Richt retirement/Manny hiring was the turning point for a lot of the fans

Even the most optimistic ones out there (like myself) had to take a step back. It was like wow…they just don’t give a ****

But it’s a completely new day
Yep, what was suspected was made real, no denying it anymore. It was just a kick in the balls.

Advertisement
WHAT! You don't like Ames... Think a mixture of field of dreams and children of the corn, meets hills have eyes but as a college town... I used to rag on troy Davis about this when we used to play pool back in the day. Definitely pass on Ames
Whoa whoa whoa, you may be right on the corn and fields, but they definitely know how to have a good time in Ames. Plus, it's all that there is to do on Saturdays so the tailgating is great, and the team usually is usually pretty average so the partying takes the main stage.

Whoa whoa whoa, you may be right on the corn and fields, but they definitely know how to have a good time in Ames. Plus, it's all that there is to do on Saturdays so the tailgating is great, and the team usually is usually pretty average so the partying takes the main stage.
Would you be offended if I asked you your background?

Advertisement
Go to live in bum **** for six days in a year. And as a player you don’t get to go to those parties cause you know you’re kind of playing

Advertisement
Back