2022 WR Erriyon Knighton

Advertisement
All this sudden success aside I was still hoping this kid would become a cane. Need guys like this but congrats dude is the future of USA track and field along with a bevy of other young talent.

Still will never understand why Miami doesn't ramp up its track program but **** you see what they're with the football squad. POS m'fer's
I dont get it, amy deem is well respected and even was coach of Olympic track team I think when we went to London..

I said highly unlikely. But I also said I’m rooting for him. I was wrong the kid is the exception not the rule. I hope he kicks *** and helps the US win some gold medals. He’s clearly that dude!
I told you then like I’m telling you now…STFU hater. I told you..I told you..I told you.

Gone on somewhere with that fake a$$ Love.

Advertisement
Lol okay don’t listen to the guy who’s ran 10.3 in 100 and is friends with multiple Olympians both past and present Because I’m a hater haha. I’m a grown man with a great career. I want nothing more than kids to be successful. I just hate when they have idiots like you in their life telling them bullsh**, influencing them into stupid decisions. I hope like **** he tunes people like you out. Do better! Be better and listen to people who know more about things than you. Don’t be a sucka
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤾🏾‍♂️🗑

tenor-4.gif

Advertisement
I don't follow track outside of the Olympics so I don't really know **** but this kid made it look so easy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back