2022 WR Erriyon Knighton

Advertisement
Selfishly wish he'd sign here

Kids gonna get paid and not risk CTE though (minus some catastrophic accident id assume)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think this kid shocks Tokyo and win it all.
pulling for this kiddo

What he’s done so far is already historic… he’s beating grown *** Olympic track athletes that trained for 4 years straight for this. Back when he was 13 years old not thinking about no **** Olympics smh lol but if he pulls this off, it would be the greatest accomplishment ever in sports history across all sports imo.. someone feel free to chime in if I’m missing another moment in sports that’s comparable.

Advertisement
What he’s done so far is already historic… he’s beating grown *** Olympic track athletes that trained for 4 years straight for this. Back when he was 13 years old not thinking about no **** Olympics smh lol but if he pulls this off, it would be the greatest accomplishment ever in sports history across all sports imo.. someone feel free to chime in if I’m missing another moment in sports that’s comparable.

It would be great! .. there is also a girl (17th also) this year from Alaska Lydia Jacoby that took gold beating GOATs swimmers.

Olympic surprises/upsets Team - The miracle on Ice, Japan takes gold in women softball vs US 2008
Individual - Marathon Champion 1952 ( he never rum marathon, decided to jump last minute and won it ); Gardner beating Bear Karelin for gold in Wrestling

Does track get paid as much as Football?
Top guys make millions in endorsements and appearance fees….and they aren’t getting their bodies crippled up taking a pounding in football

IF he wins or even medals and decides to go to college the money he will sign for in endorsements will make the money the Bama QB is supposedly getting look like pocket change..

Has he finished any of his races below 1st place yet? I don’t even think he’s run a race at full speed to the finish line. The finals is going to be a different beast but I can see him finishing 2nd and pushing De Grasse if he goes all out.
I think Noah Lyles and Kenny Bednarek (both beat him at the US Trials) are gonna nip him in the Finals. He is definitely capable of winning it all and that would be a huge historic moment like you say. He should be the man going forward if he locks in.

Advertisement
Back