2022 WR Erriyon Knighton

It would be great! .. there is also a girl (17th also) this year from Alaska Lydia Jacoby that took gold beating GOATs swimmers.

Olympic surprises/upsets Team - The miracle on Ice, Japan takes gold in women softball vs US 2008
Individual - Marathon Champion 1952 ( he never rum marathon, decided to jump last minute and won it ); Gardner beating Bear Karelin for gold in Wrestling

That 400m hurdles last night is up there as well. They both knocked so much time off the world record it isn't even funny.

Michael Johnson had some crazy moments.

Also, let's not forget the guy he and everyone else is chasing. Usain Bolt. I'm hesitant to compare anyone to him, but **** this kid makes you do it. He's already faster than Bolt was at 20. Can he continue to develop? Guess we'll see.

He was in a slow heat that first race, so he conserved a lot of energy. Even with this last run, he should still have a lot in the tank. If he puts it together, he could run a 19.6 for sure. 19.5, man, maybe, but I can't get my head around that at his age.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Has he finished any of his races below 1st place yet? I don’t even think he’s run a race at full speed to the finish line. The finals is going to be a different beast but I can see him finishing 2nd and pushing De Grasse if he goes all out.
Imagine being this wrong this often.

Imagine betting against prime DeGrasse in his best event.

Personal attacks - I appreciate your art, but the insult was unnecessary.
Imagine being this wrong this often.

Imagine betting against prime DeGrasse in his best event.

I’m imaging how retarded you must be to post this??

4th Place finish in the finals.

Bednarek and De Grasse hawked Lyles down… I know he’s sick about that. Erriyon Knighton did great just needs more training and development, his get off is his weakness and physical fitness. Once those things improve he’ll continue to rise up the ranks.

Advertisement
Bednarek and De Grasse hawked Lyles down… I know he’s sick about that. Erriyon Knighton did great just needs more training and development, his get off is his weakness and physical fitness. Once those things improve he’ll continue to rise up the ranks.
Lyles should’ve gotten himself a better starting spot

Advertisement
Back