2022 WR Erriyon Knighton

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fun race with a good feel winner. DeGrasse, not sure how anyone could dislike this dude.

So happy for Kenny. He really came out of nowhere onto the scene. He's a quiet guy who is overshadowed by Lyles. So humble and I was thrilled to see him get the silver.

The kid, no shame in 4th. Amazing accomplishment and it'll push him to 2024. Biggest stage and he looked nervous. Once he gets the start, turn, more international experience, and builds up his strength, the sky is the limit. He's literally in uncharted territory and I look forward to see what his future holds.

Lyles can't be happy with that. Back to the drawing board, but sometimes you need a result like this to push you when you're young and already at the top.

19.49 in his latest 200.

2nd fastest American ever behind the great Michael Johnson.

Fastest time in the world since 2012 Bolt in the Olympics.

Insanity. I can't believe how fast his times are increasing. You never know what will happen to a track star, but I wouldn't bet against this young man becoming our biggest track star ever and possible 200 WR holder one day.

Advertisement

19.49 in his latest 200.

Insanity. I can't believe how fast his times are increasing. You never know what will happen to a track star, but I wouldn't bet against this young man becoming our biggest track star ever and possible 200 WR holder one day.
Shoot, I would win gold then go right to football with how good his hands were. He would be a National sensation.

19.49 in his latest 200.

18 years old and shut it down the last five yards. Could have knocked off a few tenths more. Looked so smooth out there.

Advertisement
GO BIG RED......
Chewing Gum 80S GIF by Clio Awards

Advertisement
He is lanky, have to hope a growth spurt doesnt cause him injuries. It happened to Bolt from around 18-21 or so. That was impressive though, he was gone. I wanna see him run the 100m. He probably needs some more power to increase his short area explosion.

Advertisement
Back