2022 SS/RHP Nazier Mule on his commitment to UM

The last time we strung together recruiting classes like the ones we have now was 2013-15 which led to back-to-back CWS appearances.

Saying that the talent we have down here is not good is ridiculous.

But I'll wait for all of those CWS appearances from those heavyweights full of smart northern players. Connecticut and Rutgers must be loaded.

You can mock them all you want, but they beat us. I don't care what they do in the postseason. They beat us and our showcase heroes.

No one said the talent down here isn't good. Stick to the exact quotes. It's good enough to make it to a regional.......sometimes.

Advertisement
You're the one who did.

Again, you make bad arguments because you're not willing to concede your theory.

In typical fashion, you pick on little details without acknowledging that we're not the same program that earned the 2nd most CWS appearances of all time. Shout us down all you want on the little things. I'll continue to point at the early exits and wait for an explanation.

Two run lead in the 7th inning at home.

Game should be over.

Two pitchers not from South Florida had the ball and blew the lead.

Not relevant to your example.

While two other guys not from south Florida shut us out over the last four innings. But those swings at the Perfect Game event........

No, they don't.

They've won single games while getting thoroughly dominated. Since we started playing them regularly in the season opener in 2009 we're 31-4 against them.

Get real.

Oh, you're still stuck on just Virginia Tech. News flash: every opponent on our schedules, except FIU and FAU, is loaded with non-south Florida guys. And we make an early exit nearly every year. Why is that?

Advertisement
In typical fashion, you pick on little details without acknowledging that we're not the same program that earned the 2nd most CWS appearances of all time. Shout us down all you want on the little things. I'll continue to point at the early exits and wait for an explanation.
You're incredibly bad at details which is why your theories don't amount to much.

Advertisement
Except that you don't actually address the theories. You pick out little details.
I certainly do.

You're just theory rich and proof poor.

I can't believe that you're actually arguing about these northern players when the teams full of them routinely suck and get destroyed by us.

Advertisement
I certainly do.

You're just theory rich and proof poor.

I can't believe that you're actually arguing about these northern players when the teams full of them routinely suck and get destroyed by us.

On the contrary. We lose to them just enough to be a nice regional-caliber program.

I get banned because the moderators are pansies and don't follow the program so they just ban me instead of engaging.

Your argument on this subject sucks.

Engaging in what? Your attacks on people?

My argument on this subject is this: south Florida players, in general, are really good at the measurables, but aren't developed in the game of baseball well enough to have success against other programs that don't rely on south Florida players. My evidence: 2009-2020.

Prove me wrong.

Advertisement
I attacked your argument which is what I was told was OK.

But apparently a guy that's get banned just as much as I do is fragile like everyone else.

Your arguments suck. Not my problem.

My argument is better than Miami's 20 year track record. But go south Florida!

Advertisement
Back