2022 So. Fla DL class is STACKED

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shemar.

That’s all.

1595558379026.png

Advertisement
Keep the production up at DE in particular and we should be landing anyone we want. Need someone to step up and be dominant at DT a la Gerald Willis.

Finding DT War Daddy's like Willis is very very difficult, hence why you the $EC backs up brinks truck to secure those kids and their decision makers early. Look at the 2020 dline class in Florida, the $EC spent some serious money in Florida for the few WAR Daddy types the state had.

3 of the Top 8 DT'S for 2020 were from Florida.

Go Canes

Last edited:
We have to keep recruiting DT position hard and WIN! If we can add Taylor then we should good since we have recruited the DT position pretty good given our lack of success on the field. The 2021 DT Class will be key because we only signed one DT prospect in the 2020 class:

2019:
Hollet, Blissett and Hunte

2020:
Elijah Roberts

We have to keep recruiting DT position hard and WIN! If we can add Taylor then we should good since we have recruited the DT position pretty good given our lack of success on the field. The 2021 DT Class will be key because we only signed one DT prospect in the 2020 class:

2019:
Hollet, Blissett and Hunte

2020:
Elijah Roberts

Collins, Hayes, and Taylor would be a nice haul bringing in two 0 or 1 techniques and a 3 Technique in Taylor.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I was just looking at a list from 247, I don't think we anything like this before at that the DE position

Last edited:
Advertisement
Im the one that brought up Njalik Kelly on the board 2 yrs ago. And @Coach Macho coaches Alton Barber.

Im just highlighting the others...lol

I would Love some way tohave those 3 in this class.
I remember you bringing up Kelly and you've been consistently talking about him before he started garnering attention this year. I was referring to adding those names to OP list along with the Monarch kid you brought up.

Advertisement
Back