2022 2022 Recruiting

Ausar & Amen Thompson (Pine Crest, Ft. Lauderdale FL/Illinois Stars) 6-6 G 2022:
The Thompson twins were arguably the most talked-about players in Miami, and for good reason. They are both oozing with talent and potential and bring a high level of excitement to the court. Both could use a bit more intensity at times, but that is nit-picking because their ability helps teams win. The duo helped Pine Crest capture the FHSAA Class 4A state crown with a 21-1 record. The twins played like Top 50 national prospects in this event with the ability to move up. They are similar in height, as Amen plays with the ball more as a facilitator on his travel team, while Ausar is more of a scoring finisher. They are versatile, so the differences were minimal in this setting. Amen is a smooth passer while Ausar also has good instinct. They can see the play ahead and are both explosive finishers around the basket. Their frame and game scream high ceiling and it wouldn’t surprise us if both tick upwards on the national rankings radar this summer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Both Thompson Twins say they strongly prefer to stay in Miami area and learn the ropes from an established legend like Coach L...!!!

(oops sorry, looked at date wrong, thought it was already April 1.)

I want to laugh but I cannot.
I want them at Miami but I know it will not happen with Coach L as the head coach.
Ok. It was funny though. 😂.
Now I am back to being serious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back