2022 2022 Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement

Miami has also completed a zoom call with Rice on several occasions. Chris Lykes is a guy that Rice is familiar with since they’re both from the same area and Larranaga has likely pitched a similar role for him since Lykes is one of the Hurricanes top players.

As far as an early commitment timeline, Rice says ‘next year’ will be the year. We’ve seen some early 2022 commitments but Rice will not be one of those.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Miami?

Floyd Jr: “Coach Larranaga from Miami texts me if not every day than every other day about things outside of basketball and he also contacts my parents daily which means a lot.”

For those who haven’t watched you play, describe your game for them.

Floyd Jr: “I’d say I’m a very versatile player, I can score the ball from the outside as well as at the rim and through contact. I’m a very selfless player who likes to get all my teammates involved and likes to make the right play instead of forcing up bad shots. I like to get after it on defense and pressure ball handlers and get easy points off steals.”

When Coach L is directly involved, that means that is the guy he wants. Just like Bensley Joseph.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back