2022 2022 Recruiting

Miami: “Coach Larranaga reaches out to me and my father almost every day. Have been in contact with my AAU coaches a lot and have shown love throughout this whole process.”

Miami makes the cut.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
There are five 2022 prospects from the South Florida area that Miami should be all over right now. Amen and Ausar Thompson (Pine Crest HS), Malik Reneau (Montverde), Taylor Hendricks (Calvary) and Gregg Glenn (Calvary). Each one of these prospects has high major offers from all over the country, including Miami. I hope this staff can close the deal on a few of them, particularly the Thompson twins and Hendricks.

Advertisement
There are five 2022 prospects from the South Florida area that Miami should be all over right now. Amen and Ausar Thompson (Pine Crest HS), Malik Reneau (Montverde), Taylor Hendricks (Calvary) and Gregg Glenn (Calvary). Each one of these prospects has high major offers from all over the country, including Miami. I hope this staff can close the deal on a few of them, particularly the Thompson twins and Hendricks.

I also like Jean Montero and Eric Dailey Jr (IMG).
It will be interesting to see how many scholarships Miami has available for that class along with the 2023 class.
Those two classes has the most high major talent I have ever seen in FL.

I also like Jean Montero and Eric Dailey Jr (IMG).
It will be interesting to see how many scholarships Miami has available for that class along with the 2023 class.
Those two classes has the most high major talent I have ever seen in FL.
I only mentioned those 5 because they're literally living in Miami's own backyard. Aside from these 5, our state has got a slew of other high major prospects in the 2022 class that Coach L should be recruiting as well.

I like Montero, but if he ever plays in Miami it'll be at the NBA level because if I'm not mistaken he's already playing pro ball in Spain.

The 2023 class in Florida is absolutely loaded. It could be a make or break class for Coach L and staff IF they make it thru next year.

Last edited:
I only mentioned those 5 because they're literally living in Miami's own backyard. Aside from these 5, our state has got a slew of other high major prospects in the 2022 class that Coach L should be recruiting as well.

I like Montero, but if he ever plays in Miami it'll be at the NBA level because if I'm not mistaken he's already playing pro ball in Spain.

The 2023 class in Florida is absolutely loaded. It could be a make or break class for Coach L and staff IF they make it thru next year.

I thought I read that was fake news about Montero. I thought I read he was at Western but I could be wrong.

The Thompson twins have gotten a lot better since I first saw them play.

I think the 2022 class may have more depth but the 2023 class has more star power at the top.

If I am not mistaken, Coach L has two years left on his contract so all he has to do is recruit South Florida better.

The talent is available for his staff.

I thought I read that was fake news about Montero. I thought I read he was at Western but I could be wrong.

The Thompson twins have gotten a lot better since I first saw them play.

I think the 2022 class may have more depth but the 2023 class has more star power at the top.

If I am not mistaken, Coach L has two years left on his contract so all he has to do is recruit South Florida better.

The talent is available for his staff.
Montero definitely isn't playing at Western. He's in Spain, playing in the ACB League for Gran Canaria.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back