2022 2022 Recruiting

Blair Academy. Our favorites Mack and Gak went there, right? Also, where Luol Deng went to HS and Royal Ivey and Charlie Villanueva prepped after NYC HS careers.

Exactly. They offer a kid ranked 98 but the two kids ranked 33 and 34 within an hour of your campus don't have an offer.
This coaching staff is amazing.
I forgot, in the mind of this coaching staff, older is better. "Allegedly".

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
In fairness, most of us like the same recruits.
It's the coaching staff that will not get on the same page as us.
Exactly. It's like they are self sabotaging at this point. They continue to aim for unrealistic targets like Jalen Duren but ignore more realistic targets like Udeh, the Thompson twins, and Middlebrooks who are all right in their backyard.

Exactly. It's like they are self sabotaging at this point. They continue to aim for unrealistic targets like Jalen Duren but ignore more realistic targets like Udeh, the Thompson twins, and Middlebrooks who are all right in their backyard.
At least Rumph would put his tail between his legs and beg the guys he ignored to listen after striking out on the Surtains and Campbells. These guys just say f it, we're done for the year.

Advertisement
I surely appreciate Da Lucky'1's extra vigilant posts (and others too) but seeing all the guy we don't get is kinda depressing at times.

The biggest problem is you see how Miami Hoops can be successful but the coaches would rather lose their way then follow Howard Schnellenberger's blueprint for success.
The worse part is Coach L wants people to feel sorry for him as he makes 3 million dollars per year to fail.

Advertisement

I am probably not going to post a lot of articles about him because I feel he is going to pick the G League Ignite team or NDL instead of going to college.

Advertisement
Back