2022 2022 Recruiting

Advertisement

The Thompson Twins are my #1 priority at the guard spot in the 2022 class.
My 2nd options are Brice Sensabaugh and Emmanuel Sharp.

The Thompson Twins are my #1 priority at the guard spot in the 2022 class.
My 2nd options are Brice Sensabaugh and Emmanuel Sharp.

Same. Too bad L is asleep at the wheel. It's still unfathomable to me we aren't recruiting these kids, two top 50 prospects in our own backyard. That alone should be grounds for firing.

Same. Too bad L is asleep at the wheel. It's still unfathomable to me we aren't recruiting these kids, two top 50 prospects in our own backyard. That alone should be grounds for firing.

I need to look at the ranking but I think it's about 10 or close to it in the "State of Miami".
Probably 10 for sure in the top 150.
If you put value in rankings.

Advertisement

While we as fans will be watching the talented kids from Florida, Coach L and Caputo will be watching the kids from Team Durant.
Talk about a total disconnect.

Advertisement
Big game match-up about to get under way (11:30am) in Tavares at the E1T1 Invitational between Jaylen Martin (Showtime) and the Thompson twins (Florida Pro). There are some folks around the state who feel Martin may be the best guard in Florida's 2022 class

Big game match-up about to get under way (11:30am) in Tavares at the E1T1 Invitational between Jaylen Martin (Showtime) and the Thompson twins (Florida Pro). There are some folks around the state who feel Martin may be the best guard in Florida's 2022 class

I read that also. It almost feels like the basketball talent in the state is about as good as the baseball talent.
Almost atleast. Definitely better than a decade ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement

While we as fans will be watching the talented kids from Florida, Coach L and Caputo will be watching the kids from Team Durant.
Talk about a total disconnect.

They should split this task between them. Especially if, as reported, Caputo has burned bridges in Fla. Might as well let him watch the DMV kids. Although, after Timberlake and Lykes, our name is probably mud up there.

They should split this task between them. Especially if, as reported, Caputo has burned bridges in Fla. Might as well let him watch the DMV kids. Although, after Timberlake and Lykes, our name is probably mud up there.

There lies a bigger problem.

They have burned bridges in FL, burned bridges in the DMV (Lykes and Timberlake), burned bridges in MA (Cross) then where are they going to find kids to play.
That only leaves transfers which are low to mid major kids trying to play up at the mid major level.
As I said a month ago, Turn the page like Bob Seger said.

Advertisement
Back