2022 QB Quinn Ewers receives offer

Advertisement
If Wiltdong is to be believed, Miami is a million miles behind the others. Maybe he wants to start immediately. Have to imagine that at Oklahoma if he signs, Spencer Rattler will be looking to bounce.

Advertisement
King producing at a high level would be big here. Is he the #1 target for Bama at QB???

Milroe might as well just decomitt
It'll be very interesting to see how that works out, because even though Milroe is older & a year ahead of Ewers, Ewers is legitimately the best QB prospect in the nation regardless of class.

He starts wherever he goes the moment he sets foot on a campus.

If Milroe ain't playing as a TF next year in 21, by the time Ewers makes it to Frank Denius Fields he'll be the starter, he's that **** good.

We probably won't get Milroe this class, but I wouldn't be shocked if he hit the portal in a couple years lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Here’s hoping with Ewers committed that Milroe sees the writing on the wall and portals out. But here he might have to sit behind TVD who’s a great QB in his own right. I’m sure we will land someone but it’s going to be through the portal after King lights up the scoreboard this season. Watch it happen.

It'll be very interesting to see how that works out, because even though Milroe is older & a year ahead of Ewers, Ewers is legitimately the best QB prospect in the nation regardless of class.

If Milroe ain't playing as a TF next year in 21, by the time Ewers makes it to Frank Denius Fields he'll be the starter, he's that **** good.

We probably won't get Milroe this class, but I wouldn't be shocked if he hit the portal in a couple years lol.
Just watched his highlights kids got an arm

Advertisement
We want nice thing too! I get it, Texas is the big offer, but I hoped we would kill it this year and enter the sweepstakes.

Yea that room will be crowded by the time Ewers gets there and people will leave when he arrives. If Milroe could visit I’d put him on decommit watch, not to us but somewhere other than Texas.

Crazy thing is that Texas signed two top75 qbs last year too and Sam Hurd is a STUD.

If Milroe signs with UT, Texas will be having two elite Qbs hit the portal. If these guys end up signing, that's a ridiculous three year stretch at QB.

Advertisement
Here’s hoping with Ewers committed that Milroe sees the writing on the wall and portals out. But here he might have to sit behind TVD who’s a great QB in his own right. I’m sure we will land someone but it’s going to be through the portal after King lights up the scoreboard this season. Watch it happen.

Nobody CIS is hyping up TVD , stop it

Crazy thing is that Texas signed two top75 qbs last year too and Sam Hurd is a STUD.

If Milroe signs with UT, Texas will be having two elite Qbs hit the portal. If these guys end up signing, that's a ridiculous three year stretch at QB.
Yeah they signed Hudson Card & Ja'Quinden Jackson last year & in 2019 signed Roschon Johnson who they've already moved to RB lol. Plus they still have Casey Thompson who was a high 4-star & prolific passer coming out of HS, he's only a Red Soph.

This has been coming for a while now. If Jalen is allowed to OV we can shoot a shot especially with the class we have now. His dad wants him to fight for a job as soon as he steps foot on campus..

Advertisement
Back