2022 OL Cameron Williams, Duncanville, TX Offered

Advertisement
Really intrigued by this kid's potential - was he planning on visiting this weekend? Is he signing Wednesday?

This is what I love about Mario. He is going after protypical sized OL that are 6'5 310 and look like it. Not these 270 OL projects who look like overweight TE.
I mean, Nelson our best OL looked like an undersized TE, but I agree that shouldn’t be the norm..

Advertisement
This dude a Guard in college?

He is so **** big, mean, and strong. I don’t think he has the kick for tackle in college, but not sure he’s totally tailor made for guard either. He’s so ******* powerful that sometimes you forget that he has to fit a position somewhere at the next level. I am extremely interested to see how his career plays out. He needs to lose about 40 pounds, IMO, but the raw strength is truly something to behold. Special, NFL strength.

CB to Texas... Man this OL class is going to be a joke. We're going to have to hit the portal. Go after Miles Frazier

Frazier is already setting up OVs to LSU, OSU, TAMU etc..

We def can use him but he is a long shot as of now too. We really really need Williams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are people in here really telling Mario Cristobal who to take on the O-line? Mario Cristobal??? One of the best O-lone coaches in all of CFB?
I think the worry is the lack of lineman lol we have 1 committed and we aren’t talking to him that’s the worry but I trust him 100%

I think the worry is the lack of lineman lol we have 1 committed and we aren’t talking to him that’s the worry but I trust him 100%
It's a little to late for Mario recruiting this year OL Class. All the Top guys are pretty much committed or likely to commit somewhere. We're going to have to sign 2 portal guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back