2022 OL Cameron Williams, Duncanville, TX Offered

Advertisement
247 sports are reporting Banks and Williams are the 2 main guys up front they’re targeting.

masturbating shake it GIF by Smasher Network

Advertisement
I think Williams comes. That's my early read on him.

Also, sounds like Agbo is reinterested and has a good relationship with Mario and Mirabal. He loved Miami to start with. Someone on staff told me all we had to do was win and he would commit because he wanted Manny to prove he wouldn't get fired. Now that Mario is basically in for life I think he considers us even more. That's a massive haul - literally - of big uglies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s sounds like Mario Cristobal could hop on a plane and make his way over to the Lone Star State this week to meet with two players he had committed to him while at Oregon.

One of those guys is Duncanville (Texas) offensive lineman Cameron Williams, who is pretty familiar with South Florida after taking an official visit over the summer before committing to the Ducks.

Cristobal has already communicated to the 6-foot-5, 360-pounder that he hopes get him on board at Miami.

“He wants me down there. He say he’s going to recruit me the same way that he was recruiting me at Oregon,” Williams told Swamp247’s Blake Alderman. A few things stand out about Cristobal to Williams through their many conversations.

“He communicates well, he’s respectable,” Williams said. With the Early Signing Period just seven days away, it sounds like Williams plans to push things back to February to make sure he gets things right. It’s likely that Miami gets the lineman back on campus in an official capacity, which is able to happen due to a coaching change. “Yeah it does,” Williams said when asked if Cristobal being there helps the Hurricanes efforts. When the senior was in Dade County back in June, he was able to see some of the things that make the school attractive. “It was a really nice campus,” Williams said. It sounds like it may be only a matter of time before Williams re-opens his recruitment up and he seems pretty open-minded about his next destination. That leaves the door open for Miami, and even a school like Florida who offered on Tuesday night. Recently hired head coach Billy Napier highlighted what makes Williams a unique talent.

“I’m just physical. He likes the way I move and I’m so big when I move and stuff,” Williams said.

As Mario said in his presser is going to use TVD to help & recruit these hogmollies. Have to think Mirabal helps as well. Same coaches just 3k miles across the country.

Advertisement
Back