2022 OL Cameron Williams, Duncanville, TX Offered

Advertisement
6'6 320lbs 3-star (will be a future 4-star). Duncanville had 2020 S Chris Thompson Jr that signed with Auburn, 2020 CB Ennis Rakestraw that signed with Mizzou, 2021 WR Roderick Daniels (who will commit to SMU) & many others.

Is big naturally strong kid with very good kick step, quick nimble feet getting to the second level & shows good anchor ability. Uses his great arm length to initiate contact & keep rushers at bay, displays good hand placement technique locking in on shoulders & using his strength to drive defenders out of the play.

Is an advanced pass blocker that finishes with aggression. Stands up too straight sometimes & isn't as polished in run blocking yet, but is a high upside prospect with ideal size/athleticism, definite potential future NFL player once technique gets refined, but overall a very good prototype RT.

Plays on the opposite side of Savion Byrd the high ranked 4-star 2021 OT being recruited by Lashlee. Duncanville is one of the best teams in Texas, played in the state championship game against North Shore.

Their HC Reggie Samples, his son Ra'Shaard Samples is the current RB's coach at SMU & worked with Lashlee for the last two years. He's a former WR that played at Houston & is a good young upcoming recruiter, he's the reason Byrd is considered a SMU lean as of now, although most think that won't last once visits are allowed again.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Katy, North shore in Houston

Lake Travis and Westlake in Austin

No reason not to take a Texas tour every year to show their faces in these schools and try and dig out some kids from these football factory’s
This 1,000x.

If we put forth the effort we can seriously build a pipeline into TX, Idc what nobody says.

Our brand is not dead there & they're receptive to leaving if you simply put in enough work to get their attention. Va Tech, USC & Minnesota are all recruiting TX heavy this class & it's paying off for them, same with the powerhouse programs & even schools like Stanford & Notre Dame get kids from there every year.

It's the 2nd most talent rich state in the country, makes no sense not to recruit down there the same way every program recruits & succeeds in FLA.

1612312423054.png

Advertisement
This is a kid I’ve heard is receptive to leaving TX, as you can see in his top 11 he only has Oklahoma, SMU & Houston are the closest schools TX area schools that he’s considering which means it’s just OU because I highly doubt a kid like him would sign with SMU or Houston.

Obviously, the other schools like UGA, LSU, OH St & Oregon present a different problem, but I think if we pushed we might could put ourselves in a good spot.

I’m not expecting us to get him, I’m just saying we might have a shot if we go all in for him, but I have no idea where exactly he’s slotted amongst the OL’s we’ll be recruiting for the 22 class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea, that’s where Blackshire played. They’re a powerhouse. They’ve had probably around 25-30 4* or better kids over the last 10 or so years.
Love that we’re getting some offers over there. My uncle lives in Texas and told me he gets a lot of love when he wears his canes gear up around the Georgetown area.

Please God.

Obviously the kid has some bad weight to shed but he is a pretty skilled hooper for someone THAT **** big so the athleticism and through the roof potential is there. He could be a helluva RT/OG in a few years. Plus, we NEED to get into Duncanville like yesterday.

Advertisement
Back