2022 OL Cameron Williams, Duncanville, TX Offered

Advertisement
We’ve already been lapped in NIL and it’s only gonna get worse as these big schools figure out how to beat the system… like making $50k a year deals public a week before signing day and now they land every OL commit they wanted.
And linking it to a non-profit on top of it, so those Boosters can use it as a tax write-off instead of previous years when they had to sneak it to recruits and get no financial reward.

We’ve already been lapped in NIL and it’s only gonna get worse as these big schools figure out how to beat the system… like making $50k a year deals public a week before signing day and now they land every OL commit they wanted.
077DEDBF-42D9-4ADC-A3F0-DEABAB57C11B.jpeg

Advertisement
Eventually either we will adapt or rules will be in place, if not then we will suck no matter who we hire lol. I was always cool for kids making money but the team I root for (UM) feels like its hands will always be tied. Lets see how it plays out

Advertisement
$150k guaranteed to OL? No
and we thought we would never spend money on a HC, we thought we would never speak about stadiums, we thought we would never bring in an elite staff with money to spend, we never thought we would steal Clemson AD and make him one of the highest paid. I wont panic when it comes to money, I'll wait to see what we do in time.

and we thought we would never spend money on a HC, we thought we would never speak about stadiums, we thought we would never bring in an elite staff with money to spend, we never thought we would steal Clemson AD and make him one of the highest paid. I wont panic when it comes to money, I'll wait to see what we do in time.

I hope you’re right my man. What Texas is doing Is a gane changer

It's a little to late for Mario recruiting this year OL Class. All the Top guys are pretty much committed or likely to commit somewhere. We're going to have to sign 2 portal guys
Oh I know just was tryna clarify why some ppl might be worried I do however disagree with dropping our only lineman committed he has the frame and even had Oregon offer wonder the situation there

Advertisement
salary caps for NIL deals will be implemented soon, or else college football will only be predicated on who can give the most money.

NIL deals are still predicated on ‘fair market value’…even this new UT one.

So, if this new thing does get shut down (or approved), these o lineman have to provide $50K fair market value for this Texas non profit

And linking it to a non-profit on top of it, so those Boosters can use it as a tax write-off instead of previous years when they had to sneak it to recruits and get no financial reward.
That was my idea. Makes perfect sense.

Advertisement
Said yesterday that if they can't/don't somehow place a cap on it, NIL will be like NFL rookie contracts used to be. Each year the guaranteed money will have to be more than the year prior until its unsustainable.

Advertisement
Back