*** 2022 NYSOM CiS End of Year Awards - PoRster OF THE YEAR ***

Who is the PoRster of the Year? (Edited: Top 3 go into a run-off)

• Mackmiller974

Votes: 33 30.0%
  • Cane since 1060

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • fraggle

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • hydro66

Votes: 31 28.2%
  • JZCane0825

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • RightSaidFred

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Cane Tankerous

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
And i have to say the winner should be @hydro66 …….TBI or not he’s the GOAT in this category ….though @JBCanes-NC ain’t far behind , and posting under Popov is no excuse .
That's a fair choice. Considering the field of deserving candidates, I started off my deliberations by excluding the people I clearly thought had some sort of serious mental illness, were senile, or had a traumatic brain injury. Left me with like 2 options.

That's a fair choice. Considering the field of deserving candidates, I started off my deliberations by excluding the people I clearly thought had some sort of serious mental illness, were senile, or had a traumatic brain injury. Left me with like 2 options.
This post of yours comes in 45 seconds ago and I may have not voted for Jedd in the maude poll …..**** , i saw this alert and i thought to myself “****, it’s gonna say :derail another thread and you’re permabanned Benedict Arnold “

And i have to say the winner should be @hydro66 …….TBI or not he’s the GOAT in this category ….though @JBCanes-NC ain’t far behind , and posting under Popov is no excuse .

4C46ABFF-EA3B-434A-9FCE-8E7F18C5FA9A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Um, considering your criteria, what 2 passed the muster praytell?

I mean, seriously.

Advertisement
Back