*** 2022 NYSOM CiS End of Year Awards - PoRster OF THE YEAR ***

Who is the PoRster of the Year? (Edited: Top 3 go into a run-off)

• Mackmiller974

Votes: 33 30.0%
  • Cane since 1060

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • fraggle

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • hydro66

Votes: 31 28.2%
  • JZCane0825

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • RightSaidFred

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Cane Tankerous

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Advertisement
Stunned that I didn’t make the list

Yup Thats Right GIF by Katelyn Tarver

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you prick a porster, do they not bleed? if you band a porster, do they not just return under a new name? if you poison a porster, do they unfortunately not die? if you neg a porster, shall they not revenge? and if you award a porster, do we all not become Bolivian?

Nonetheless, I votes for fraggle.

I’m going to wrap all this up in a nutshell. Mario is doing what Mario does hauling in a top notch class. Mario had to act fast to get very average coordinators. Now Mario has more time he’s settled he sees the field better so go out get dudes that are better than you at certain things and change what you know needs changing….and Mario you know what needs changing🙏🏻

Advertisement
I’m going to wrap all this up in a nutshell. Mario is doing what Mario does hauling in a top notch class. Mario had to act fast to get very average coordinators. Now Mario has more time he’s settled he sees the field better so go out get dudes that are better than you at certain things and change what you know needs changing….and Mario you know what needs changing🙏🏻
VOTE FOR CANE SINCE 1060!!!!

season 15 singing GIF

Advertisement
Back