*** 2022 NYSOM CiS End of Year Awards - PoRster OF THE YEAR ***

Who is the PoRster of the Year? (Edited: Top 3 go into a run-off)

• Mackmiller974

Votes: 33 30.0%
  • Cane since 1060

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • fraggle

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • hydro66

Votes: 31 28.2%
  • JZCane0825

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • RightSaidFred

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Cane Tankerous

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Krazy Cane
oscars 2017 GIF by The Academy Awards

Krazy was discussed but we decided he’s more troll than poRster and went with other less trolling options. It’s a tough call on a number of them who have trolling elements to their poRstings and Krazy could be added if there’s any real support for that. To do that though I need to restart the vote. Not sure he’s worth it. Lol

Advertisement
Krazy was discussed but we decided he’s more troll than poRster and went with other less trolling options. It’s a tough call on a number of them who have trolling elements to their poRstings and Krazy could be added if there’s any real support for that. To do that though I need to restart the Vite and I’m hesitant here.
That’s why I leave the process to the experts

Krazy was discussed but we decided he’s more troll than poRster and went with other less trolling options. It’s a tough call on a number of them who have trolling elements to their poRstings and Krazy could be added if there’s any real support for that. To do that though I need to restart the vote. Not sure he’s worth it. Lol

Good call by the Committee. Trolling at that level is an art form. Porsting, on the other hand, is pretty much inevitable for some of these guys.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back