2022 NFL Playoff Thread

Advertisement
What a day the boys lose and the Canes r good again. love it..........Cowboys benefitted from a weak NFC Least and got exposed. They have had top 5 talent for like 10 years and they cant get 1 title that **** is beyond crazy. I thought for sure they would of won with that roster even picking them a few times to win it all. Romo was good enough to win one IMO he was a giant killer then Dak I dont believe in but hes not bad or anything.

What if I told you Big Ben leads a 4q comeback drive where the dbs they talk up all night just **** the bed on the final drive.

Advertisement
Cowboys!!!!!

1642382406668.gif

Advertisement
Florida players on each team:

Chiefs
CB DeAndre Baker (MNW)
CB Dicaprio Bootle (Southridge)
CB Rashad Fenton (Carol City)
WR Byron Pringle (Tampa Robinson)
P Tommy Townsend (Boone)
TE Jordan Franks (Wakulla)
CB Chris Lammons (Plantation High)

Steelers
LB Devin Bush Jr. (Flanagan)
WR Ray-Ray McCloud (Sickles)
LB Ulysses Gilbert (Trinity Catholic)
DT Demarcus Christmas (Manatee)
OT Chaz Green (Tampa Catholic)
S Karl Joseph (Edgewater)

******* Cowboys doing what the Cowboys do!!! Make it to the playoffs and lose first round, I'm starting to think they may be cursed. Maybe like the Bambino Curse, or the Goat curse, but I'm getting to old to watch them fvck it up each time they actually make it.

Advertisement
that was the worst played 4th quarter I have seen 2 pro teams play in my life. WTF was that?
As a lifelong 49er fan, let me break it down to you:

Kyle Shanahan is a great coach about 25% of the game. Elite. He’s a good coach about 50% of the game. Good enough to win a lot of games and his division with regularity. He’s an inept, in over his head coach about 25% of the game. It cost him a Super Bowl and should’ve cost him a playoff run today.

Jimmy G is a good QB about 25% of the game. Good enough to get you to the SB with an all world defense. He’s a mediocre QB about 50% of the game. His ceiling is fixed and immovable, no matter who he has around him. He’s an abject disaster about 25% of the game.

These two men should never be in the same organization at the same time, yet they're both too scared to leave each other. They’re a terrible couple, and they regularly produce this type of “wow they’re humming but oh god here comes a cliff” performances in high pressure situations. Vs Seattle every year, the Titans late in the season, the Super Bowl vs the Chiefs, and once again today.

We we’re just lucky enough to be playing Jerry’s Boys.

Steelers bringing it on D so far. Physicality to say the least.

Let's see if they can do it all game long.

Advertisement
Yeah, I know. I feel like being a Canes Fan and a Dallas fan these last 40 years I have seen it all, and I"m just waiting for them both to rise back to the top.
Just the Canes for me, my guy.

I hate Dallas almost as much as I hate the gaytor.

Advertisement
Back