2022 NFL Playoff Thread

Dallas is to undisciplined to win in the playoffs. Undisciplined comes from coaching. It's a cultural thing. Coaches are either coaching them to be undisciplined or allowing it. U can't turn that around. They can still win this game, but being undisciplined is gonna cost em big time.

Advertisement
4, 7, 12, and hopefully Robby Washington next could all play a Debo type role for us. I pray our next OC recognizes this and uses a slot/rb in his offense.

Advertisement
Y’all still dem boys?

A9EEF394-4BC9-4828-A452-29964BF46BD6.gif

Advertisement
These Cowboy players are ******* morons, just committing the dumbest penalties ever

Sorry, Romo's knowledgeable, but he is really difficult to listen to. Just guessing and acting like a maniac trying to be right on his predictions.

Advertisement
Totally OT, but I don't like that matchup with the 49ers for the Dem Cowboys.
As I said in another thread earlier this week.

Dallas is a finesse team on offense and defense. Sf physical af.

Would not shock me at all to see SF take down Tampa. Not calling it, just saying it wouldn't shock me.

Advertisement
As I said in another thread earlier this week.

Dallas is a finesse team on offense and defense. Sf physical af.

Would not shock me at all to see SF take down Tampa. Not calling it, just saying it wouldn't shock me.
SF plays at GB, with the winner of the LAR-ARZ game at Tampa. But as a Bucs fan I agree, SF is physical and can disrupt Brady, like NO does.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back