2022 LB Wesley Bissainthe

Lol he does does not start fat one here. Lay off the shots.
The mindset around here that no one starts as a true frosh is sad. Ray Lewis did. Heck, Shaq and Pinckney did. Cam got a lot of run as a true frosh. Zion Nelson got thrown out there. Jordan got plenty of run as a true frosh. You think Bissainthe isn't that level of kid or do you just assume no one can start as a true frosh (despite plenty of evidence to the contrary).

Advertisement
Btw., just watched some clips on some national kids.

Dindy (Lakeland) - that kid moves really well for a DT.

Marvin Jones Jr. is underrated IMO. Pops way more than Stewart from the film. Wow at his burst at End.

Z. Rice looks like a heck of a tackle prospect. Balance, feet, hands, punch, build.

Alexander (DE from Alabama) looks really good but a bit short for prototype.

Btw., just watched some clips on some national kids.

Dindy (Lakeland) - that kid moves really well for a DT.

Marvin Jones Jr. is underrated IMO. Pops way more than Stewart from the film. Wow at his burst at End.

Z. Rice looks like a heck of a tackle prospect. Balance, feet, hands, punch, build.

Alexander (DE from Alabama) looks really good but a bit short for prototype.
Ive always ;liked him a little more than Stewart. The issue is i don wanna get invested too much in him and watched to much since i dont thinkw e have much of a shot. He is a player though!.

Didnt watch Dindy you said he can move...well thats a fit with our trajecory at recruiting dts. Lakeland kid so i likely wont watch his film either lol.

Check out Wilfredo Aybar a de out of connecticut. I like his film.

Ive always ;liked him a little more than Stewart. The issue is i don wanna get invested too much in him and watched to much since i dont thinkw e have much of a shot. He is a player though!.

Didnt watch Dindy you said he can move...well thats a fit with our trajecory at recruiting dts. Lakeland kid so i likely wont watch his film either lol.

I agree with @Ethnicsands on Dindy. He's extremely quick

Advertisement

Jones is the best prospect down here heading into the camps, IMO.

Will check out Aybar. Agree with you on Jones, just commenting here on them as prospects. Dindy, don't see him coming towards us but **** if he don't look like a heck of a DL prospect. Check out his clips. I know highlights ain't the whole picture but there ain't many interior DL prospects a year who can move like that. If he can put on a bit more weight, he's a heck of a 3 tech prospect.

Stewart sounds like LSU or Bama.

Aydar looks plus quick for a DE. Dindy looks rare quick for a DT. But both look like good prospects.

Jones is the best prospect down here heading into the camps, IMO.
I keep telling people Stewart is gonna outgrow DE. Jones is a DE. Stewart needs to be recruited like a DL Swiss Army knife.

Advertisement
Aydar looks plus quick for a DE. Dindy looks rare quick for a DT. But both look like good prospects.
Aybar's get off is what got me. Looks Jaelan Phillips like.

Dindy is already down to a top 11 and we didnt make that. Teams like Nebraska, South Carolina, USF made it and we didnt. Also see he has been doing mma since he was 6. He wll be good wherever he lands

We aren’t losing him to our little sister in Tally. How do you all see his recruitment playing out? Little more time to build rapport with T Will and then pop in spring?
Won’t pretend to be privy to his recruitment, but if he’s as good as most believe it’s hard not to see one of the SEC elite not taking their shot.

Aybar's get off is what got me. Looks Jaelan Phillips like.

Dindy is already down to a top 11 and we didnt make that. Teams like Nebraska, South Carolina, USF made it and we didnt. Also see he has been doing mma since he was 6. He wll be good wherever he lands
It’s a weird top 11 tbh. But love his film. Agree he’ll be good.

Aybar can run - definitely could be a TE if he has hands. I didn’t see anything that said rare but legit very good. It’s about how he can fill out. At 270 he’s a high nfl pick. At 245 he’s legit. Agree his first step is nice. Probably that more than his pursuit.

Advertisement
I think this kid is 3x the physical talent that Spence was but if he has the instincts and smarts that Spence did then he is a 1st round lock.
Agree. I didn’t get spence vibes from his film. He‘s so athletic and good in coverage. He’s not as fast as darrin smith and he’s not in control of his body (yet) the way smith was, but that’s who came to mind watching this kid in coverage.

Advertisement

FSU hires Sabbath Joseph, former Miami Central LB who went to USF, he played at Central when Telly Lockette was HC there & spent the last couple seasons as Miami Central’s DC.

He had been hired by Coach Ice Harris to be LB’s coach at Florida Memorial, but FSU makes a smart move & hires him as a Defensive QC analyst.

What significance does this have to Bissainthe, well he coached the kid for the last 2 years & has a very close relationship with the LB’s coach at Central, Coach Paragon.

Does this mean FSU will sign him? No, but they’re pulling out all the stops to give themselves a good shot.

As long as we handle our business on the field we should still be fine.

FSU hires Sabbath Joseph, former Miami Central LB who went to USF, he played at Central when Telly Lockette was HC there & spent the last couple seasons as Miami Central’s DC.

He had been hired by Coach Ice Harris to be LB’s coach at Florida Memorial, but FSU makes a smart move & hires him as a Defensive QC analyst.

What significance does this have to Bissainthe, well he coached the kid for the last 2 years & has a very close relationship with the LB’s coach at Central, Coach Paragon.

Does this mean FSU will sign him? No, but they’re pulling out all the stops to give themselves a good shot.

I hear we may be in the market for an LB coach pretty soon....
43DAD0E7-B8C3-41E1-8707-C02B7D263139.gif

Dude was a beast in HS. Good for him though. Seems like he's been a coach down here the past couple of years and got a job without any stories of being a handler.

Advertisement
Back