2022 Early Depth Chart (total guess)

4-2-5

SDE: E. Roberts - one of the transfers (SMH. Definitely need another transfer) N. Kelly
WDE - C. Williams - J. Harvey - C. Moss
DT: L. Taylor - A. Haye (portal needed bad cause I don’t think is Haye really serviceable)
DT: JHH - J. Miller
MLB: S. Brooks - W. Bissianthe - T. Davis
OLB: TAC - W. Steed - A. Huff
Hybrid - J. Williams - K. Smith - G. Frierson
CB: T. Stevenson - T. Couch - DJ Ivey (🤦🏾‍♂️ Portal please)
CB: M. Clarke - K. Rogers - I. Dunson
S: A. Williams - A. Blades
S: K. Kinchens - K. Washington

You forgot the SSDE from USC

Advertisement
My day 1 depth chart would be (assume everyone is healthy)

QB: T. Van Dyke - J. Garcia
RB: D. Chaney - T. Franklin - J. Knighton
WRz: R. Brinson - F. Ladson - M. Redding
WRx: K. Smith - J. George - D. Worsham
WRy: X. Restropo - B. Smith - K. Smith
TE: E. Arroyo - W. Mallory
RT: J. Campbell - M. McLaughlin (portal needed)
RG: J. Olwuseun - DJ Scaife or C. Reed
C: J. Clark - L. Sagapolu
LG: J. Rivers -
LT: Z. Nelson - I. Walker

4-2-5

SDE: E. Roberts - one of the transfers (SMH. Definitely need another transfer) N. Kelly
DT: L. Taylor - A. Haye (portal needed bad cause I don’t think is Haye really serviceable)
You need the UAB and USC transfers in there. Even then, we need a DT and a CB. Like right now.

Sign me up for Brandon Dorlus and Jason Marshall. PM me for NIL donations. With them, that's a different defense.

You need the UAB and USC transfers in there. Even then, we need a DT and a CB. Like right now.

Sign me up for Brandon Dorlus and Jason Marshall. PM me for NIL donations. With them, that's a different defense.

Jason Marshall please.

We have so much competition for spots on this team. Honestly don’t feel anything is set in stone except TVD and Zion as far as starters on offense go.

The completion to fill the rest of the OL, starting RBs, starting WRs will be interesting. The entire defensive side position battles will be interesting too.

We will see how these young men respond to the tough coaching of Cristobal

I said “one of the transfers.” Lol. Moultrie or Litchstein. Neither one of them are going to be a real factor. Just rest time for the person ahead of them.

Advertisement
10 win offense
8 win defense

Defense needs work.
Don’t think it’s an 8 win defense as presently constructed. Definitely need to hit the portal on that side of the ball.

Agree on offense though. Would be nice to land a solid OT in the portal but otherwise I like our O.

Advertisement
Don’t think it’s an 8 win defense as presently constructed. Definitely need to hit the portal on that side of the ball.

Agree on offense though. Would be nice to land a solid OT in the portal but otherwise I like our O.

8 win defense for sure.

We got major holes still. Unless one of these freshman defenders plays at a All-American level or at least 1st All-ACC level we got some work too do.

Im not ruling out that option I just think it’s a lot to ask of freshman. But at the same time we being sing freshman ball in CFB for years now.

Advertisement
dog hump playing GIF

Mario just said he measured at 6-4 275 and will play DT at miami.Guess they will try to put on 15-20 lbs on him in the coming months.
Thats the plan he played DT at UAB in 2020 at 290 so they will put the "juice" weight on him.

Advertisement
Roster still needs a lot of work. Could use another WR, at least 1 more OL. On defense we need another DT and edge, a LB and a CB

My day 1 depth chart would be (assume everyone is healthy)

QB: T. Van Dyke - J. Garcia
RB: D. Chaney - T. Franklin - J. Knighton
WRz: R. Brinson - F. Ladson - M. Redding
WRx: K. Smith - J. George - D. Worsham
WRy: X. Restropo - B. Smith - K. Smith
TE: E. Arroyo - W. Mallory
RT: J. Campbell - M. McLaughlin (portal needed)
RG: J. Olwuseun - DJ Scaife or C. Reed
C: J. Clark - L. Sagapolu
LG: J. Rivers -
LT: Z. Nelson - I. Walker

4-2-5

SDE: E. Roberts - one of the transfers (Litchstein or Moultrie) (SMH. Definitely need another transfer) N. Kelly
Is this a prediction or simply what you'd like to see ?

That front seven needs work. I think we need another DT, De and a LB.

Advertisement
Back