2022 DT Zane Durant

Advertisement
Big dog you know i got him up high on my list with the Nyjalik Kelly's and Stewart i wanty this jit in the class. Fool look like he live in the weightroom...and if you look a year ago there is film of him doing what he wanted in 1 on 1's against one of our main ot targets Austin Barber.

He's 6'1 1/2 but one thing i preach with dl i would recruit coming from me playing ol is ...MOTOR...and this kid has it along with the Mario Eugenio kid. Hes a kid you take in a class like this and sandwhich him with behemoths at dt in the prior class and the one behind.
And we have had great defenses with this type of dt. A kid who can penetrate and cause chaos.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just my $.02, but guessing Stroud would've been all-in on Durant, while Simpson may have been wary of the tweener-dilemma. Already a couple of those on the roster. Have to think if other targets fall through the pursuit may ensue. Gonna trust what I think is the eval. on this one. Interestingly, Spells probably falls into the same category.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have confidence in this staffs recruiting ability, but sh*ts starting to look suspect ngl.
Be careful the Simpson slurpers will be out in full force soon
Since Simpson joined
All our committed dline decomitted
He hasn’t gotten a single recruit
Many we thought was a slam dunk went elsewhere
His previous recruiting record was already only average at best
There’s a lot of red flag I just don’t know if people here can take off their homer glasses to see

Advertisement
Back