2022 DT Zane Durant

Advertisement
Can you name the decommits we’ve had since he became HC or are you here just checking in to do your usual troll work on every thread?
You do your homework, loser. Figures you would dismiss all of the Decommitments (let alone misses) we have had under his belt since he arrived at Miami. That’s a road you wouldn’t dare want to go.

Advertisement
People still believe it's dangerous to send your kids to Miami even though our kids get in less trouble than the kids being sent to this college towns.
Our staff isn’t doing enough of job to ease their concerns then. I’m sure penn state was negative recruiting.

You do your homework, loser. Figures you would dismiss all of the Decommitments (let alone misses) we have had under his belt since he arrived at Miami. That’s a road you wouldn’t dare want to go.

Doofus, you’d think you’d know that the key to being a good troll requires some kind of connect the dots to your argument, no matter how stupid or preposterous.

You can’t even do that.

Sad.

Doofus, you’d think you’d know that the key to being a good troll requires some kind of connect the dots to your argument, no matter how stupid or preposterous.

You can’t even do that.

Sad.
Danny Devito Lol GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perception is reality. I’m sure culturally there is a huge difference between UM and psu from the locker room to the surrounding areas.

Advertisement
@Go Canes!! and @Hurracanes Both of you are treading on thin ice if you dont knock it off.
Tell the cornball to stop stalking me then. There is a trend here and it isn’t me fighting with many posters who criticizes or praises Díaz, either way. But if it makes you feel better banding me then go the **** ahead.

Can you name the decommits we’ve had since he became HC or are you here just checking in to do your usual troll work on every thread?

Bro; lol….hold on my g. U do realize that since Manny has been HC, we’ve had 14 decommits, and it’s technically way more than that, but just going off of CIS insight, I’m not including all the ones who were supposedly dropped, and I’m definitely not including those who re-committed.

Advertisement
Back