2022 DT Zane Durant

Advertisement
I would like to know what happened here. Apart from “manny sux and lol shoulda know Simpson was lame cuz his name starts with SIMP”
"....cause....his name.....starts with....simp...."
Taking Notes GIF by One Chicago

Advertisement
That’s the case with every verbal commitment whether the kid explicitly says it or not.
"I just talked things over with my parents and I felt like Penn State is the best move. I mean my recruitment still isn't done, but this is where I think I'm going to call home," Durant explained.

:LOL:

Advertisement
I don’t think the kids or their families truly understand what commitment means…

com·mit·ment
/kəˈmitmənt/

noun
  1. the state or quality of being dedicated to a cause, activity, etc.
  2. an engagement or obligation that restricts freedom of action.

Advertisement
That’s the case with every verbal commitment whether the kid explicitly says it or not.
Keyword his recruitment isn't over just fall back and chill.. Manny stressed that he doesn't wants us to be labeled as decommittment U lol so I say we chill for now and let everything play out now if we're in say September and only sitting on this many recruits then hit the panic button lol..

Advertisement
Keyword his recruitment isn't over just fall back and chill.. Manny stressed that he doesn't wants us to be labeled as decommittment U lol so I say we chill for now and let everything play out now if we're in say September and only sitting on this many recruits then hit the panic button lol..
Well, that’s nice, considering he is a major reason why we have that title so…

Parents didn’t him at UM
sounds like he could be waiting/hoping for another offer in state. I wonder what his status is with UF or FSU? Penn state seems pretty far from home... Other than Noah Cain, have any Florida kids stayed there?

Advertisement
Back