2022 DT Brandon Cleveland Commits!

Advertisement
Not completely out of the realm of possibility for Phillips to have a great year and he and Rousseau both go 1st round. Dude is just as talented as #15, if not more.
I got to see it to believe it. Rousseau was a beast last year, considering the limited play he got. Not sure what the **** the staff was thinking staring him so late. Hopefully, Phillips can stay healthy.

To me, he's like a combination of Reggie White, Bruce Smith, and Lawrence Taylor.
Again, just the way he uses his hands violently, mostly. I am not saying he's near that level, just that that is what his game reminds me of.

Again, just the way he uses his hands violently, mostly. I am not saying he's near that level, just that that is what his game reminds me of.
I just couldn't help myself. The setup is too easy when you make a comparison to an all-time great.

Advertisement
I think manny and staff finally realized they need to go out recruit like ****. Dare I say it but they are saturating The old state of Miami with assistant coaches and really doing their due diligence on kids.

I’m sure the covid played a role, but our guys are out grinding. Now we just need Patke/ baker/ Rumph to step the **** up!

I just couldn't help myself. The setup is too easy when you make a comparison to an all-time great.
It's like when you watch a 5 year old run wild against other 5 year olds. It'll always remind me of Barry Sanders.

Advertisement
My kids go to Carrollwood Day School, but are much younger, 5th and 2nd grade, respectively. They are a smaller school for sure, and their competition isn’t particularly great. That being said, it’s hard to teach that size and athleticism. They clearly are recruiting him, the person, more than his story if you will.

Advertisement
Expanding the stay home mentality to the entirety of Florida and not just south Florida could give us a monster class in 2022 and moving forward. SoFla kids are incredibly talented and shown by our 21' class, but having extra targets with legitimate interest outside of SoFla will let us take the recruiting to another level.

The only Florida native outside of SoFla in our current class is Troutman from Orlando. Imagine we pull 5-10 guys of Cleveland's caliber along with our SoFla haul.
He still lives in the state of Miami.

Advertisement
Not completely out of the realm of possibility for Phillips to have a great year and he and Rousseau both go 1st round. Dude is just as talented as #15, if not more.
You’re basing that off his high school Recruiting ranking ?

Advertisement
Back