2022 DT Brandon Cleveland Commits!

Advertisement
And you're comparing Idaho to florida. Yea man you're ******* clueless pal
You just made my point! If you can find talent in small town Idaho you can find it anywhere. Also, You should work on your poor social skills on how to answer a text.

Advertisement
And you're comparing Idaho to florida. Yea man you're ******* clueless pal
Well, you didnt stipulate area in your post bout herschel walker! And, herschel is a generation talent compared to vander esch. Tdub85 u being aggressive on this saturday afternoon.

Advertisement
I wasn't saying we're going to take 4 DT's, he asked if we were done at DT & I said there's still 2 other prospects we like & are recruiting, meaning whichever one between the 2 that commits gets the 3rd spot.
Gotcha. How many DL we take next cycle 5?

I want us to bully our way into a bunch of regions more than just the tri-county, plant out flag all over the Southwest in Naples, Lehigh, Immokalee & Ft. Myers, to regions North of Palm Beach like Jensen Beach, Port St. Lucie, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, to all the Tampa & surrounding areas & all the way up to Orlando.

I don't see us ever making a stronghold as far north as Jacksonville, but that area used to be all Nole & they've completely lost it, the majority of the top Duval kids are not going to FSU anymore, UF still gets a few, but most of those kids all go to SEC schools.

But once Miami starts winning again, we're going to be a force on the trail for just about whoever we want, regardless of region.
Agreed LCE, I too would love us to battle for more Jacksonvile kids but so far we’ve managed to create a pipeline of sorts at Oakleaf; that’s a good school to have in our back pocket.

Well, you didnt stipulate area in your post bout herschel walker! And, herschel is a generation talent compared to vander esch. Tdub85 u being aggressive on this saturday afternoon.
It's his keyboard gangsta routine. Sorta like that one poster McKlien who got banned ...try to hard guys.. instead of having disagreements they get tough and talk real nasty. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
It's his keyboard gangsta routine. Sorta like that one poster McKlien who got banned ...try to hard guys.. instead of having disagreements they get tough and talk real nasty. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
Yeah i kno about mcklien, i had a couple encounters with that poster myself. Keyboard gangster or keyboard warrior fits perfectly.

Against the talent he played against if he didnt look like that then I wouldnt think he deserves an offer clown. Know the level of competition he plays against or keep your dumbass opinion to yourself. You can ask plantcity about it or tee3000. Anyone in the bay area knows those schools dont play real talent dummy
Eat your crow like a man. Your meh comment did a 180 and now your defending your first stupid opinion.

Last edited:
Eat your crow like a man. Your meh comment did a 180 and now your defending your first stupid opinion.
180 these nuts buddy. I stand by what I said. He plays weak *** competition and i need to see him against significantly better opposition to be sold. You can think what you want but the ones who know agree with me. Guys like plantcity and tee3000 know what the deal is chump

Advertisement
sooooooo...no Alton Tarber?

curb your enthusiasm jb smoove GIF

180 these nuts buddy. I stand by what I said. He plays weak *** competition and i need to see him against significantly better opposition to be sold. You can think what you want but the ones who know agree with me. Guys like plantcity and tee3000 know what the deal is chump
Lol got you mad with mud on your face, blow me sweet cheeks.

I think you know that I was joking.

Many of our very best have come from Nowheresville HS.

Jerome Brown from the major program of Hernando HS in the mecca of football in Brooksville, FL.

Cortez Kennedy is from the massive town of Wilson, Arkansas - population of roughly the Kennedy extended family.

He played at Rivercrest HS.

Ever heard of it?

Neither has anyone else except the folks who went there.
Yes. We've had good DLs from nowheresvilles.

Jimmie Jones didn't even play his senior year in HS.
Russ Maryland was an overweight kid with a good GPA who came from an academically-oriented public school in Chicago.
Derwin Jones came from a small Christian school in Miami.

Recruit the kid, not based on the competition.

Advertisement
Back