2022 DT Brandon Cleveland Commits!

Exactly.

And Allen Bailey was from that tiny island off the coast of GA.

Anyone with even a faint understanding of Miami football (or football generally) would know this.

Yes. We've had good DLs from nowheresvilles.

Jimmie Jones didn't even play his senior year in HS.
Russ Maryland was an overweight kid with a good GPA who came from an academically-oriented public school in Chicago.
Derwin Jones came from a small Christian school in Miami.

Recruit the kid, not based on the competition.

Advertisement
And in case yall ain't notice, Stroud already has 2 DT's committed for the 22 class.

Foot on necks muthaf*ckas! 💪🏾💯
Bro I remember that thread where we were talking about the defensive coaching staff and the pros and cons of each coach. You said that Stroud is elite on the trail and there was a discussion about that. I had not yet seen the proof of Stroud's recruiting ability but I said that if LCE goes out of his way to say it then that's all I needed to hear. Well my friend, I would say that you were right! LOL Excellent call!

Yes. We've had good DLs from nowheresvilles.

Jimmie Jones didn't even play his senior year in HS.
Russ Maryland was an overweight kid with a good GPA who came from an academically-oriented public school in Chicago.
Derwin Jones came from a small Christian school in Miami.

Recruit the kid, not based on the competition.
Derwin Jones went to Northwest Christian. They were our arch rival at the time. I went to Dade Christian. I remember Jones well. Absolutely huge kid.

wonder what his relationship is with Damian lillard

7A2B248E-6E7C-4A66-A178-9E58CB87081A.jpeg

Advertisement
Exactly.

And Allen Bailey was from that tiny island off the coast of GA.

Anyone with even a faint understanding of Miami football (or football generally) would know this.
Berrien, GA. That’s down there near Camden county.

wonder what his relationship is with Damian lillard

View attachment 126730
that’s a good question because the links are hard to make in theses tags... Houston Lillard(Dame brother) has a 7on7 team in Portland and has always been on the West coast. He tagged Corey Flagg who’s from Houston, Tx and a rapper from Chicago living in LA to congratulate Brandon Cleveland who’s from Florida....

Advertisement
Bro I remember that thread where we were talking about the defensive coaching staff and the pros and cons of each coach. You said that Stroud is elite on the trail and there was a discussion about that. I had not yet seen the proof of Stroud's recruiting ability but I said that if LCE goes out of his way to say it then that's all I needed to hear. Well my friend, I would say that you were right! LOL Excellent call!
One day people will get it lol...

that’s a good question because the links are hard to make in theses tags... Houston Lillard(Dame brother) has a 7on7 team in Portland and has always been on the West coast. He tagged Corey Flagg who’s from Houston, Tx and a rapper from Chicago living in LA to congratulate Brandon Cleveland who’s from Florida....
The Cleveland family is originally from Houston TX.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back