2022 DT Brandon Cleveland Commits!

Did you really watch that video, of a sophmore, and write “Meh. Pass”?

your comment makes less than no sense. Or maybe you didn’t watch and can use that as a defense to your absurd comment. But please write something else because that young man was a stud. As a sophmore.
Against the talent he played against if he didnt look like that then I wouldnt think he deserves an offer clown. Know the level of competition he plays against or keep your dumbass opinion to yourself. You can ask plantcity about it or tee3000. Anyone in the bay area knows those schools dont play real talent dummy

Advertisement
Against the talent he played against if he didnt look like that then I wouldnt think he deserves an offer clown. Know the level of competition he plays against or keep your dumbass opinion to yourself. You can ask plantcity about it or tee3000. Anyone in the bay area knows those schools dont play real talent dummy
my comment was too strong. I was caught up in the emotion of successful recruiting.
and frankly you brought up the point I was wondering about which is the level of competition.
My bad on the original comment.
But you can’t tell me the kid didn’t look awesome in the video.

my comment was too strong. I was caught up in the emotion of successful recruiting.
and frankly you brought up the point I was wondering about which is the level of competition.
My bad on the original comment.
But you can’t tell me the kid didn’t look awesome in the video.
I said his tape and measurables and so on look good. What I question is whether all that translates to success against much greater competition levels

Advertisement
We will be signing multiple premier Blue-chippers at DE, take that to the bank.

We will be signing multiple premier Blue-chippers at DE, take that to the bank.

tenor (7).gif

Advertisement
He looked awesome to me in the film. Big, fast, good use of hands, a real motor, lined up inside and outside, stood up and played with A hand down.. there is literally nothing to dislike about his film.
my question to the recruiting gurus is whehter you think he will ultimately become a 5 star Because I can’t imagine there is so many better d-tackles in the class of 2022.
I'm no guru, but I think there is a good chance. This young man is 6'4" 260ish right now. In a year he might be 275, and simply mauling the heck out of everyone. Stars be damned, he's a take all day long.

I know it's REALLY early, but something about him reminds me of Reggie White. Violent hands, good leverage, fast feet... The way he overwhelms blockers really reminds me of White. Not saying he'll ever be on that level, but his film against high schoolers reminds me of White as a pro, against pros.

Advertisement
He looked awesome to me in the film. Big, fast, good use of hands, a real motor, lined up inside and outside, stood up and played with A hand down.. there is literally nothing to dislike about his film.
my question to the recruiting gurus is whehter you think he will ultimately become a 5 star Because I can’t imagine there is so many better d-tackles in the class of 2022.
he looks a tad stiff and plays a little high at times but---yea, he possesses a rare skillset for someone that size.

Last edited:
I know y’all said his competition is suspect but the onlines on his film looked like some pretty big guys. They didn’t make much of an effort to block him and he got a lot of free releases to the backfield I must say that. To me that says comp is suspect if they’re just coming out their stances and letting dude through. Still, he is pretty quick off the ball. I would like to see him play better comp in the next two years.

Advertisement
He's
He's only 15 yrs old. I'm impressed

I know it's REALLY early, but something about him reminds me of Reggie White. Violent hands, good leverage, fast feet... The way he overwhelms blockers really reminds me of White. Not saying he'll ever be on that level, but his film against high schoolers reminds me of White as a pro, against pros.
To me, he's like a combination of Reggie White, Bruce Smith, and Lawrence Taylor.

Advertisement
Back