2022 DE Shemar Stewart receives offer

Man kids these days are brainwashed into this whole SEC thing
Kids?.

We have adults too that are...check this site for the example.

But the ESPN hype train that flew down to the hs coaches/fan etc is incredible. I mean guys are TRULY delusional. I mean you saw it recently with a lb from UF whom i know spouting off about OU not being a "sec team" as if that made any sense. Only to get it handed to them.

Advertisement
Leonard Taylor was going to Florida this time last year. This will be a marathon recruitment.
I honestly never watched Leonard Taylor's highlights until maybe ovtober/november. I dont waste time on kids i dont think are coming and he was HIGH on my list of guys not coming.

James Williams was different he was once a UM commitment, an obvious Um fan as well. We were always in it

Lol the sec bs......bruh the only reason the sec has the players is because kids go there. If those same kids went to UM we would smash the sec. Kids r stupid af...just be real my man and say u want bags stop being scared. It's not about the logo it's the kids.....change that bs and smash the sec.

Kids?.

But the ESPN hype train that flew down to the hs coaches/fan etc is incredible. I mean guys are TRULY delusional. I mean you saw it recently with a lb from UF whom i know spouting off about OU not being a "sec team" as if that made any sense. Only to get it handed to them.
Yup you are correct! ESPN has sold everyone that you need to play in the SEC and puts the SEC on a pedestal...I mean it’s the only conference that we hear a standard for...this kid can play in the SEC or he’s from SEC country wtf smh

Yup you are correct! ESPN has sold everyone that you need to play in the SEC and puts the SEC on a pedestal...I mean it’s the only conference that we hear a standard for...this kid can play in the SEC or he’s from SEC country wtf smh
Lol i remember years ago i was on every ones head on this site when they would say... :he looks like an sec linebackerZ" or some sh*t like that. Like that doesnt mean any **** thing.

Its a top heavy conference with a good amount of sh*tty teams and sh*tty players. I mean a middle of the pack team out the big 12 moved right into their conference and have been factor. (TX A&M and Mizzou playing in their conference championship)

Advertisement
It’s media in general. The way they manipulate the population is beyond frightening.

Seen it with my own parents. GONE.

Watch the news all day and night and just spout whatever they hear as gospel. Like the news is there to do them a favor
I was ignorant enough to believe it would never cross over to sports. Boy was I wrong..... people watching “the world wide leader” have had an agenda shoved down their throat for decades

Advertisement
Obviously will be a battle but if we lose, at least we'll know it just wasn't meant to be. I mean what else could we have going for us?

HS alumn is an elite recruiter on our staff
Elite DB coach recruiting him
Elite DL coach recruiting him
We produce DEs every year as good as anybody in the SEC
Aggressive Defensive minded head coach who highlights the DE
Hometown school
Getting better every year

If he goes elsewhere, he just wanted to go somewhere else.
When these kids see 2 of our DEs drafted in the 1st round and the 3rd going in the 2nd round that should get their attention. Throw in the fact that Simpson is a top Dline coach whose coached in the NF. There isn't a reason for a DT or DE to pass on UM.

Last edited:
When these kids see 2 our DEs drafted in the 1st round and the 3rd going in the 2nd ord round that should get their attention. Throw in the fact that Simpson is a top Dline coach whose coached in the NFL and there isn't a reason for a DT or DE to pass on UM.
Im not even worried about DE recruiting. If we dont land high quality elite guys...we can land any elite DE trying to hit the portal to help their draft positions.

Would love to land Stewart but it aint make or break with us at that spot.

Kids?.

I wanna say that same kid ended up in the portal this offseason. Pretty sure it was Houston IV

Advertisement
Im not even worried about DE recruiting. If we dont land high quality elite guys...we can land any elite DE trying to hit the portal to help their draft positions.

Would love to land Stewart but it aint make or break with us at that spot.
Exactly what I came to post...

would love to sign Stewart but the way we’re cherry picking kids out of the portal with success will take the sting away..

gotta land Marvin Jones though

Advertisement
Miami is not out of it yet for Shemar, it’s still just Feb, he probably won’t even give his decision until Feb of 2022.

But when you’re an elite 5-star DE like he is, we’re going to have to combat big big cash being offered.

Bama, LSU, UGA, Clemson & Oh St are going to offer this kid astronomical amounts of $$$, we just better get with the program or get left in the dust...

Miami is not out of it yet for Shemar, it’s still just Feb, he probably won’t even give his decision until Feb of 2022.

But when you’re an elite 5-star DE like he is, we’re going to have to combat big big cash being offered.

Bama, LSU, UGA, Clemson & Oh St are going to offer this kid astronomical amounts of $$$, we just better get with the program or get left in the dust...

Yeah all we need is a bunch of rich southern small town white guys setting up bag networks.

Advertisement
Back