2022 DE Shemar Stewart receives offer

Don’t love that he just kind of threw us in at the end there. “And maybe Miami” definitely makes it feel like we’re playing catch-up. Lucky for us we’ve got some elite recruiters, are about to have 3 guys at his position drafted in the first two days of the draft, and should have a good season coming up.

Advertisement
Well he did exclude Taint, TAMU, ASU, Pedo State and the Turds from that list. So with 10 months to go we at least getting the tip in....

Obviously will be a battle but if we lose, at least we'll know it just wasn't meant to be. I mean what else could we have going for us?

HS alumn is an elite recruiter on our staff
Elite DB coach recruiting him
Elite DL coach recruiting him
We produce DEs every year as good as anybody in the SEC
Aggressive Defensive minded head coach who highlights the DE
Hometown school
Getting better every year

If he goes elsewhere, he just wanted to go somewhere else.

Advertisement
My constant refrain this year is this is the summit we have to get to. We have got to keep more top 10% talent home. Especially those from SFL. It’s not enough to keep a few. It needs to be majority. We are recruiting well, but we are far away from the elite. I hope we can get there

Advertisement
As long as he keeps answering our calls and keeps the communication open we have chance with the guys we have recruiting him. We have to deliver on the field. Can't underperform.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please stop the bull****. We have two d ends about to go in the 1st round and if you're as half as talented as you think you are how does this not appeal to you?? Stop the execuses portal canidate in one year.

Not saying we get Stewart, but during the spring Leonard Taylor was gator bound. James Williams was a lock to Georgia. I actually trust this staff in recruiting. On field? Hopefully they make me feel better

You have a point. This staff has shown they shouldnt be counted out this early for local elite guys. They deserve that much atleast.

Advertisement
Back