2022 DE Shemar Stewart receives offer

Advertisement
This kid is one you have to get signed in December. Have a feeling these other schools are gonna be in his ear claiming T Rob and Jess won’t be around long. When other schools come calling for T Rob and maybe the NFL again for Jess, it could get dicey. You don’t want to have to fight that in January, when offers for them are on the table.
Saban will be 70 next year, you could use the same argument about how much longer he will be around.

Advertisement
Has bama had a class go thru without winning a title in last decade? Thats kinda crazy to think about
No. I remember reading a stat that every kid Saban has recruited that stayed at least 3 years won a natl title.

247 Update:

Some schools likely to make the cut?

“LSU, Georgia, Alabama, Clemson and maybe Miami," Stewart told 247Sports on Saturday. A pair of new Miami assistants are the ones leading the charge for the nearby Hurricanes in Travaris Robinson and Demarcus Van Dyke.

"He thinks I can be one of the best players for them," Stewart said of Robinson. "I think so too, but they got to show that they can win this year.”

Van Dyke actually attended Monsignor Pace before signing with Miami and eventually making his way to the NFL.

"He talks to me like everyday. He always texts me and stuff like that. It’s cool just to know that there was somebody at the same school that was in my shoes," Stewart said.

Advertisement
8-3 producing NFL high round picks at the position he plays, but would rather go live in cow town USA? I guess he can’t just come out and say well I’m getting 100K offers.

Records last year:

Miami 8-3
UGA 8-2
LSU 5-5
In his defense, we have not shown we can string two good seasons together yet. Also, LSU has produced A LOT of edge guys recently. They’re probably selling him on being Danielle Hunter.

Either way, this is a recruitment to me that bodes well for us the longer it takes. Prove we can win, promote NIL stuff once summer starts, develop his relationship with DVD and T-Rob, and we have a puncher’s chance.

8-3 producing NFL high round picks at the position he plays, but would rather go live in cow town USA? I guess he can’t just come out and say well I’m getting 100K offers.

Records last year:

Miami 8-3
UGA 8-2
LSU 5-5
250K+*

And don’t forget Oregon who he mentioned as a good program which aside from 12-2 with Herbert has averaged more losses than us over the last 5 years.

Advertisement
Man I think Miami just needs to throw the book at Marvin Jones Jr. instead. At least he likes Miami and considering the canes. And not mention, I like him more than Stewart.

Gonna be a battle boys. We have our best on him. All we can do is play ball.

LSU will be bad, again.
UGA will be better than last season though, I believe. The Daniels kid can play and they have him for whole season now.
Bama is Bama, obviously.

Last edited:

Records last year:

Miami 8-3
UGA 8-2
LSU 5-5
LSU is a year removed from a championship
UGA was in the championship 4 years ago and drops heavy bags

Kid is infatuated with the SEC

Advertisement
I'm just glad we won't be putting all of our eggs in one basket. There are plenty of other guys who should also be high on our recruiting priority list. If this kid is dying to go to the SEC there's nothing we can do other than wish him best of luck with whatever bag he ultimately takes. Can't blame a kid for changing the trajectory of his family's finances.

Advertisement
Back