2022 DE Shemar Stewart receives offer

What does that even mean? There's nothing new about 25 ICs or 85 roster numbers. The portal isn't this new big deal people make it out to be. It's just a centralized way to transfer. Teams have been playing underclassmen for ages and will continue to. Not because of the portal. Because some kids are good enough and all else being near equal it's a good way to market your program.
I think what he means is now because kids can transfer without having to sit out a year,coaches have to play younger guys earlier than they would like or risk losing them.Before the kids would stick around as they didn't want to sit out a year.

Advertisement
Hopefully having DEs drafted high helps with next years batch but everyone will be coming after them too.Yesterday Kenyata Jackson got a cb to OSU and he was considered a cane lean by most.Hopefully we can get 2 or 3 good one but they will be uphill battles against all the bag schools.
Jackson was not a Cane lean.. No way.. I've heard Stewart, Jackson has never mentioned Miami.. mostly said Bama and OSU. Most kids know about the Bosa's and Chase Young. They have top guys they can sell to recruits that get drafted early from every position.

Jackson was not a Cane lean.. No way.. I've heard Stewart, Jackson has never mentioned Miami.. mostly said Bama and OSU. Most kids know about the Bosa's and Chase Young. They have top guys they can sell to recruits that get drafted early from every position.
Jackson’s brother posts on this site lol.

Now they’ll know about Phillips and Rousseau going 1st round, with Roche going 2nd. Hearing Miami players going off the board early should give us the same credibility as Bosa and Young.

Advertisement
1611935425461.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Trob pushing personally, DVD prob involved from his days as recruiting coordinator, Jess who has coached HS kids for yearssss and understands how they work and Stroud to an extent who I am sure had a relationship with him and everyone says is a good recruiter? Am I missing anyone?
DVD is a Miami Pace alumni, he’s our original plug to connect with Shemar in the first place.

Coach Jess was the coach who offered him to Miami in the first place after his Freshman year.

Check page 1 of the thread.

Last edited:
Lol yeah it's way too early to even think about the 22 class but this kid is special.

He's been dominant since 13u ball with North Miami Sundevils, he'll be a high rated recruit by his Junior year it's great of Manny & Jess to get in early.

Coach DVD was the one who offered him, so we'll have the best chance with him because of the Pace connection.
👆🏾 Originally posted in February 2019

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back