2022 DE Shemar Stewart receives offer

Advertisement
Just a FYI, Riley has made his presence felt in L.A immediately. Saw a twitter pic of him having dinner w/ high profiled So Cal recruits. We need Mario to hit these skreets, running.

As soon as he is done with his press conference tomorrow it will be a mad sprint to the finish. Expect nothing less. Dude won’t sleep till February signing day

Advertisement
Writing is privy on the wall. The father is an alum for one and the other lives 10 minutes away.
Hope so but Saban and Jimbo recently went in home with Lucas. Would need him to come back this weekend to have a chance, I know he visited Oregon.

I know he is.

He’s a Cane fan though & so is his family, it’s actually a very similar situation to JW.

I still think TAMU wins out because they’re offering him big time money, even more than UGA was offering JW, but who knows maybe Mario wins this one, we’ll see.
Of course they offered more than what UGA offered JW. JW is a safety.

I know he is.

He’s a Cane fan though & so is his family, it’s actually a very similar situation to JW.

I still think TAMU wins out because they’re offering him big time money, even more than UGA was offering JW, but who knows maybe Mario wins this one, we’ll see.
Yea Mario should still full court press the kid and family..but I see him inking with the aggies

Advertisement
I know he is.

Precisely. I would not count us out for him because unless I am mistaken, he isn’t signing until February. If he moves that up or that has changed to the 15th then yes, I see no way we can get him but February? So much can and will change even more for our better, this will be a battle and we just upgraded to thermonuclear weapons.

Advertisement
It’s gonna be interesting to see what Mario can do now that he has to deal with all the handler nonsense now.

Precisely.

Everyone talks about Mario's recruiting prowess. But he's always had huge benefactors "backing" him in Alabama and Oregon.

These early tests will tell us if he can outrecruit the filth in South Florida with one hand tied behind his back.

Shemar. Kelly, Lucas. These are the battles to watch.

Advertisement
Just hoping this young man doesn't sign early.

He's got such a fat bag waiting from aTm...but just hear us out, young man.
If he doesn’t sign early, I think Mario wins in the end. This is one you make a statement on. We can get him a good NIL deal after he signs here.

Advertisement
Back