2022 Coaches Clinic

Advertisement
Was with JJ this weekend at the Islamorada Seafood-Fest.....
img_1_1647867078742.jpg

I’m talking specifically for a Coaching Clinic. Drop in and speeches are one thing but for this? It’s different.

But...we haven't really had many (or any?) annual coaching clinics. Not trying to say that they have never existed, but these are not "annual events" on the level of Paradise Camp. And remember when that was first organized, we thought it was amazing, but it was largely just an event to compete with "Friday Night Lights" up in Hogtown.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I get your stance, but let’s not act like he’s not the defending SB champ and there aren’t 4 current NFL HCs AND 4 NFL OC/DCs right now that were assistants on McVay staffs in the short like 5 years he’s been coaching the Rams….
McVay isn’t even 40 yet either. He has coached two super bowls and won one. Is he JJ? No, but you can’t compare until his career is up.

Advertisement
Only if you ate crawfish with JJ over the weekend 👀
Unfortunately I did not....but I'll take JJ (from 86-95) over McVay 7 days a week....
He has a NC (Should be 2- 1988) and 2 SB Rings (should be 3...he gift wrapped one to Barry Coker)....Not to mention his 2 SB Cowboy teams would take McVays team to the Woodshed....

Unfortunately I did not....but I'll take JJ (from 86-95) over McVay 7 days a week....
He has a NC (Should be 2- 1988) and 2 SB Rings (should be 3...he gift wrapped one to Barry Coker)....Not to mention his 2 SB Cowboy teams would take McVays team to the Woodshed....
I will never argue JJ’s accomplishments, in fact I think he is the greatest football coach of all time. I’m only saying McVay’s story isn’t finished yet. At 36 years old, it’s impressive. Isn’t it prime crawfish season down there?!?

Advertisement
Back